Bounce back offer or AP discount?

deeevo

Original Poster
Just wondering if any AP holders have found a better deal or more availability with the bounce back offer over the AP discount or FL discount. Now that Disney is cutting back on the AP/FL resort discounts (yes they have) is it worth making the call when I am staying over or is it still slim pickings.

eliza61nyc

lol what dreamfinder said.

I thought about bounceback one time and the AP discount ended up being better. I had no idea they were cutting back on the AP discounts.

surfsupdon

For our past 5 or 6 trips, the bounce back has always been cheaper than the AP discount.
This has been true at the Epcot Deluxe Resorts. For example, June 2016 at BWI was 274 with bounceback but 424 with AP. Rack rate was approx 650 (lake view).
The trip before at Beach Club was not as drastic- but the BB was about $65 cheaper per night than the AP.

I always book a bounceback. You either use it, modify your dates and use it, or cancel with a full refund. It's great!

deeevo

Original Poster
For our past 5 or 6 trips, the bounce back has always been cheaper than the AP discount.
This has been true at the Epcot Deluxe Resorts. For example, June 2016 at BWI was 274 with bounceback but 424 with AP. Rack rate was approx 650 (lake view).
The trip before at Beach Club was not as drastic- but the BB was about $65 cheaper per night than the AP.

I always book a bounceback. You either use it, modify your dates and use it, or cancel with a full refund. It's great!
Great tip... thank you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom