Exclusive preview of the new show for Christmas at the Studios

peep

I'm going to attempt to stay fairly spoiler-free but glad to hear you enjoyed it. Very excited to see this show.

GiveMeTheMusic

Isn't recording new music one of the biggest expense in creating these shows? I thought that's why they like to recycle as much as they can.

I'm sure it is. I'm not against it, I just found it interesting!

Dreams of Winter was largely WOC Winter Dreams' rearranged a bit, so it's certainly not a new practice, and makes sense financially as there is next to no guest crossover between DLR and DLRP.

mickeyfan5534

So is it just me or did they just take the designs from April 15 and make them in a different fabric for the dancers in the Nutcracker segment?

Last edited:

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
I'm glad the weather has finally turned for the better. Disneyland Paris looks amazing in the sunshine!

I enjoyed all the special Christmas shows, with the exception of the Sing Me a Merry christmas show at WDSP.

I believe Disneyland Paris' Main Street has to be the most beautiful of all the Magic Kingdoms during Christmas. It looks amazing this year!

The Empress Lilly

I saw the show and pretty much all other Christmas offerings and entertainment. They have outdone themselves!

I already think DLP has the finest seasonal overlays (and not hidden behind $6000 upcharge events either!), and it just got better. The Paris ToT is such a great canvas, both the Star Wars and Christmas shows are fantastic. You can't do this with a castle.

Big crowds too, this on cold November weekdays that would've been walk-on days just a fe w years ago. The resort has done a phenomenal turn-around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom