BostonCreamPie41.jpg
mole2.gif
15394354456f6e41755.jpg
TV-Talk-Show-Host-Day.jpg
Swallows-Depart-from-San-Juan-Capistrano-Day-October-23-1.jpg
the-day-steve-jobs-changed-world-apple-ipod-october-23-2001-cygy-950.jpg

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I don't even see iPod Touches around anymore. They were super popular about 7 or 8 years ago, but then phones started getting more memory, and it just because easier to do it that way.

This was my first iPod. Around 2003ish. Early model, I believe 3rd generation. Prior to the click wheel but I believe the first where the wheel didn’t physically move.

D3186347-BDDB-4B0D-8BCA-C252B5103FF1.png

NYwdwfan

No goat pictures because it’s pouring rain.

Also, no cherry custard pie today, so Mike gets peach. Peach is good. He likes peach.
View attachment 239668

But the real point of this post is this ....
View attachment 239667

I am 50 years old, and have been eating brussel sprouts for 30 of them. I had NO idea that they grew like this, and I’ve certainly never seen them sold like this. Who knew?
Peach is my favorite.
My supermarket sometimes sells sprouts like that. I LOVE them.
This was my first iPod. Around 2003ish. Early model, I believe 3rd generation. Prior to the click wheel but I believe the first where the wheel didn’t physically move.

View attachment 239696
I use mine when I run. It’s SOOOO much lighter than running with my phone.
Mine was pink. Surprise, surprise.
Mine too. It was a gift - I wanted the green one.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Gord Beer. Love it! And I don’t even drink beer.

From FB:
Well this is too cool.. A beer for Gord!
How very Canadian - especially because it's going to be six percent And, I love that TheHIP song lyrics are all over the label! Especially ..
"I got my guitar, Cadillac
Chick and twenty four cold beers"
>Nova Scotia breweries are working together to introduce a special beer in tribute of our Gord. The best part is that $1 from each purchase will be going to brain cancer research in honour of Gord.
~To read more: http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/mobile/n...-for-bottled-tribute-to-gord-downie-1.3643648

B51026EC-CCDB-4DCD-986F-3EF6F66B4D05.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom