Biergarten Seating

comiczombie

Original Poster
I’m trying to book a reservation for 10 at Biergarten, and I note that Biergarten is unique in the communal seating. It will let me make a reservation for 10 but do they have tables for 10? Surely the Disney website would notify me if they intended to split up the party amongst several tables. I presume when they book a reservation they book it for the group to sit together?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
One table will accommodate your party of 10. Biergarten is one of a few restaurants that can easily seat large parties together. At some other restaurants your party would have to split up. Booking an ADR does not guarantee a large party will sit together, although the restaurant will try to seat guests at adjacent tables.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Even if you can't fill a table with your party, it's a lot of fun and with good food to boot!

Amos1784

Biergarten will fit the 10, however the assumption that you will be told when making the reservation that all 10 will be seated together at other restaurants is not true. We typically traveled with 8 and were split up into two tables of 4 numerous times. They try to seat you near each other but there were times that was not an option. Just a heads up!

DisneyDayDreamer

Biergarten will fit the 10, however the assumption that you will be told when making the reservation that all 10 will be seated together at other restaurants is not true. We typically traveled with 8 and were split up into two tables of 4 numerous times. They try to seat you near each other but there were times that was not an option. Just a heads up!

Was this a large problem when you all visited? Did they let you know when you checked in that you would be separated?

Amos1784

I wouldn't say it was a large problem as there were two families of 4 so there were times it was actually nice to be separated to eat for a little while. However if you are looking to do all dinners together it could be something that would be problematic. They would typically let us know when we checked in that they would have to separate us. There were also times that they would say, we can seat you immediately if we split you up, however if we don't it will be a wait even with the ADR. Good luck!

JusticeDisney

All I can go on is my personal experience. That said, my trips usually involve 8 guests (a couple of times even more) and literally not one single time have we ever been split up while dining. Indeed, the idea of splitting up our party has never even been raised with us.

correcaminos

Where did they split you up? I've traveled with a party of 8-10 and never had that happen nor were we warned that it would happen. I remember being a part of a huge group one year (over 20) and while there were small breaks between tables so we could get in and out we were still seated together. Only when we broke our group into smaller reservations did they warn us that we might not sit together.

Amos1784

Where did they split you up? I've traveled with a party of 8-10 and never had that happen nor were we warned that it would happen. I remember being a part of a huge group one year (over 20) and while there were small breaks between tables so we could get in and out we were still seated together. Only when we broke our group into smaller reservations did they warn us that we might not sit together.

We were split up at Cape May, Cinderellas Royal Table, and Whispering Canyon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom