What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
5 miles outside at a pretty decent pace for me despite it being rather windy at times. Made it home just in time; the sun was still out as I was running but the clouds rolled in REALLY quickly and the rain is probably only a few minutes off.

Texas84

25.1 miles for the week. Local 5K yesterday and PNC Atlanta 10-Miler this morning. Atlanta runs are always hilly and tough but I was happy with my time. Nice weather both days, sunny and temps in the 50s. Two weeks until W&D? Really?
PNCbling.jpg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Getting in some miles before I leave next week for W&D. And my left hip started acting up again this AM. Hurt when I woke up. So I went for a slow run, hoping to work it out. Ended up walking after 1.5 miles for about half a mile since the hip just wasn't feeling good.

I sit in my left hip. My ballet instructor noticed it back in the 70s in college. My trainer notices too. Don't know why. But occasionally, while running, it "pops". Was running a few months ago when that happened and it threw off my gait and I rolled my ankle. Sigh

I do adductors and abductors to keep muscles loose but this is more skeletal than muscle/tendons.

Hoping I can finish all the races next week. Would be bummed if I don't get the cool challenge medal.

Texas84

Nightmare Goofy training week: 37.2 miles total. 4-7-4 during the week. Ran a 10K Saturday and told myself to take it slow because of the 16-miler Sunday. But felt great and finished the 10K with a negative split. Happy with my 16 mile time as well. COLD Sunday!

I get this weekend off with the W&D 10K. :)

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I feel your cold - if it had rained today, I wouldn't have been surprised to see snow flurries - and just the other day I didn't even need a jacket after work!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
So the hip issue has moved down to my foot. Could hardly walk this morning. I've got races starting Friday! Maybe walking all of them. Hopefully by Friday everything will be okay. At least let me finish the 5 and 10k races

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom