Club level?

mdubm

Original Poster
Is AKL still the only DVC resort offering club level? We want to rent points for our next trip, but club level is a priority for my in laws and AKL is prob on the bottom of our list.

nickys

Premium Member
Since most DVC rooms are in separate buildings, the only place I can see it working is Copper Creek.

Riviera could have a club level I guess.

dreamfinder

I don't think so. I was under the impression they only have it at Jambo as some of the rooms they converted to DVC were on the club level, so they ended up with club access as they needed to keep club open for the normal hotel club level rooms.

Weather_Lady

Is AKL still the only DVC resort offering club level? We want to rent points for our next trip, but club level is a priority for my in laws and AKL is prob on the bottom of our list.

Maybe you could compromise -- you choose the resort, and then provide them with their own customized "club level" access by stocking your kitchen/kitchenette with yogurt, cereal, bagels, grapes, cheese cubes, Chex Mix, taquitos and boxed wine. ;)

Seriously though, perhaps you could ask them what they enjoy about Club Level that makes it a priority for them -- I doubt it could be anything that a simple grocery delivery can't replace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom