roj2323

DMsqzB5VwAAqkKR.jpg
DMsq1DKUMAAHQZT.jpg
DMsq2RsU8AA_X-X.jpg
Complements of https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct

KBLovedDisney

Wow...
The demolition is actually quite painful to look at. :(
Starting to reminisce about all of the good times my family and I had there, especially Cyberspace Mountain and the Pirates game my brother and I played as kids.

...And I made myself sad.:cry:

brb1006

Wow...
The demolition is actually quite painful to look at. :(
Starting to reminisce about all of the good times my family and I had there, especially Cyberspace Mountain and the Pirates game my brother and I played as kids.

...And I made myself sad.:cry:
If you want something painful to watch. Look at the demolition of Horizons photos.

KBLovedDisney

But world of motion was not completely destroyed.......
What was once is not anymore. The building itself might not have been completely destroyed, but seeing the omnimover that used to go from inside the building, pass outside and enter the building destroyed...yep. That was horrible.

THE Monorail Lime

What was once is not anymore. The building itself might not have been completely destroyed, but seeing the omnimover that used to go from inside the building, pass outside and enter the building destroyed...yep. That was horrible.
Well at least they brought back the city...and the logo.....also were is the elevator I keep hearing is still there

Jeff456

Sad to see it in this state, at least they are getting on with it though rather than just closing and leaving it dormant!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom