Candlelight 2017

lorreejean

Original Poster
Does anyone have any information on the Candlelight program for this year? We will be there from December 1-10 this year and are looking forward to seeing it. I have been unable to find any definitive information for this year and being a WDW regular the short planning time is difficult at best. Based on previous years I believe it should be on December 2 & 3, is this accurate? Any idea when narrator(s) will be announced and will there be one for both shows both days or different ones at different times?
I've heard VIP seating mentioned, how does this work? This and any other info you may have would be much appreciated.

Nonsuch

getImage-3.gif.jpeg

Candlelight at Disneyland will be December 2 and 3, 5:30PM and 7:45PM.
Narrator has not been announced.
Seating is for invited guests, there are no dinner packages.

GiveMeTheMusic

Does anyone have any information on the Candlelight program for this year? We will be there from December 1-10 this year and are looking forward to seeing it. I have been unable to find any definitive information for this year and being a WDW regular the short planning time is difficult at best. Based on previous years I believe it should be on December 2 & 3, is this accurate? Any idea when narrator(s) will be announced and will there be one for both shows both days or different ones at different times?
I've heard VIP seating mentioned, how does this work? This and any other info you may have would be much appreciated.

Club 33 members can purchase dining packages with seating. Otherwise seats are by invite only. Usually narrators are not announced until very close to the event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom