What did you do?

Texas84

I've been slacking. Had a few late nights due to water damage at work. Played in the company golf tournament Monday (my team finished 5th) then had to go right to the office.

So 3 miles this morning and the humidity is back. Bleh. Fall should be returning next week.

Greenlawler

Lots of interference in my schedule this week, did a lazy 3 on Monday and what I thought was a decent 7 miles at 10:30 on Wednesday.

But that 10:30 started bothering me. So I rested (son had a football game three hours away so I could not run) Thursday and geared up for Friday

Today was a big day: I put my toe in the water to speak to see if I still could actually impress myself.

I did 6 miles at a 9:14, which if you have been following my steady regression over the last three years, you know it was a nice step forward. Best part about it? I ran a 9:32 for the first three miles which means I was significantly faster for the last three.

My goal is to pull off a sub 2 half in 2018. Getting closer.

Last edited:

Swissmiss

Premium Member
About 3.5 miles outside. Was aiming for a bit longer run today but the weather was absolutely gorgeous - which means dodging the entire city out walking by the lake and that was just getting on my nerves so I called it quits and brought my DD for a banana split. :)

Swissmiss

Premium Member
3.5 miles tonight outside with my group. Time changes here in another week so it might end up much too dark to run outside (well, at least to run in the park where we run).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom