Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
A younger me may disagree with you, however how having a child and working full time i totally understand lol. Thankfully I have an hour each morning to do a little PC gaming before work, however it's also the reason my rig is older and no plans to upgrade anytime soon.
I am nearing the finish line. The youngest one is 16 and graduates in 2019. I have a feeling that a rig that will cause the lights to dim in the neighborhood will be coming shortly after I have an empty nest.:D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
beware of the empty nest bounce back... We had one who stopped college after one year, and spent the next couple of years learning some hard life lessons (story has a happy ending, thankfully). The other changed schools and is now back to living at home as she finishes her degree.
We have been lucky so far. Daughter #1 and #2 are both married and doing well. Daughter #3 keeps talking about going into the Air Force so, fingers crossed.

Either way, the time commitment for one returning to the nest should, in theory at least, be less than one that I have to take here and there, help with homework, etc.

bclane

I am nearing the finish line. The youngest one is 16 and graduates in 2019. I have a feeling that a rig that will cause the lights to dim in the neighborhood will be coming shortly after I have an empty nest.:D
I have one that leaves the nest at the end of this school year and I am already experiencing separation anxiety. At least Star Wars land will be here so I know she'll always have a reason to come home (and I can pretend it's because she misses dear ol dad. lol!)

Last edited:

Incomudro

I find it hard to blame the kids or parents... does something indicate that they aren't supposed to touch it? In fact, the fake dirt and grime makes it look like many have done that before! Put a shiny clean one out there and see what happens.
Oh, I don't find it hard to blame the parents at all.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Last edited:

BlindChow

Our society is so selfie crazed now I think even with the jawas people will be all over them. ... You really need some sort of attendant to move them along.
tenor.gif

matt9112

So how are you enjoying Destiny 2?

Ohh...that right...It is not out for PC yet.;)

I bought a ps4 pro destiny 2 limited edition bundle......BOOOOOM

the girl wanted a ps4 and technically the pro has more terraflops than my ancient gtx 770
I did a brand new ryzen build with all the bells and whistles except gpu. wiaitng for that 1070TI.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom