The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
what do you call a deer with no eyes
No Idea
what do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs ?
Still no Idea
What do you call a deer with no eyes and legs that has been run over ?
Still no Bl00dy Idea

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

Get ready for more...

What do you call a fish with no eye?

Fsh.

What did one shark say to the other shark while they were eating a stand up comedian?

"Hmm, does this taste funny to you?"

What does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced?

A buccaneer.

What was the man's reaction when he was struck by lightning?

He was shocked.

Did you hear about the Pillsbury dough boy? He passed away. Had a yeast infection.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Have to remember those! Glad you don't have any stones.:)

I absolutely love LuLa Roe's leggings. The material to me is beyond soft and comfy. I on the other hand do not like their weird selling practices and very deliberate shortages to their sales contractors. It is annoying and a put off to me to encourage all that. My DD has many of the Disney ones. We've yet to have a problem with any of them. Most about $25.

If I am remembering correctly in the last year there was a manufacturing issue with some of them and Lu wouldn't take the defective ones back. The only way to return was if the Sales rep took them back but then they were not being reimbursed or so the story went or was rumored. They have very strange marketing....like waiting lists for their black leggings their most popular. It is IMO pure marketing 'cause if they can't supply what everyone wants most and can manufacture all the other multi color ones....it forces you to comply with the sellers tactics. Buy the dress and qualify to buy the black leggings. So I don't. Most of my DD are little kid sizes so they are cheaper and not coveted. Most of my leggings are from Penny's kids department, their larger size department. I'm short so it works. Average $5-7 about what I pay for tights. And that is what I wear leggings as.
I feel naked in those leggings. Don't know why. Material just feels to flimsy to me. Not a fan.

MySmallWorldof4

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent. :hilarious:
tenor.gif

MySmallWorldof4

Well...the school district is refusing to let us apply for special education for DS. They don't think he needs it, even though his psychological team thinks it's best for him and agrees we don't have time to mess around and possibly repeat what he has already been through. We need to get him in the right place NOW, and the district doesn't agree. We may end up having to move. I don't know. But how they think they know more about his needs than his parents, teachers, and psychologists put together, I don't know. We'll fight it. We'll sue the pants off them if that's what it takes. They did not provide a safe environment as required by law and we're not going to go through it again.
Your school district is just horrible!! This absolutely would have been a lawsuit in this country and I am very anti-litigious. But this is just pure neglect on the schools part. I would move as quick as I could. Private school an option?

MouseDreaming

When you are forced into buying mens suits (ugh) try both Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom Rack on Golf across from Woodfield. When they are having sales you get top quality at a JC Penny price. Also I've bought multiple suits at Brooks Brothers during the sales on the Streets of Woodfield by Legoland. Many have that buy one get one % off the sale price. Father Son sent off together.
Thanks for the advice! I have managed to escape suit shopping for now. First combo performance is on Thursday night, and the guy in charge is looking for something a little more casual. First band performance isn't until the end of November. I am guessing that is the new suit deadline.

MouseDreaming

Sorry I haven't been on here much. The PC is having operating difficulties. I am trying to figure it out, but it isn't looking good. In the meantime, planning continues for my little jaunt to the World. I managed to get a better flight going to Orlando. Still leaving on Christmas, but it is a nonstop flight. Should be able to fit in some park time, assuming the flight is on time. Also, had to call to get the lack of Magic Band for the trip corrected. All fixed.

On a side note, saw our old friend on Facebook eating his mouse ears. @figmentfan423 @Mr Ferret 88

MouseDreaming

Well...the school district is refusing to let us apply for special education for DS. They don't think he needs it, even though his psychological team thinks it's best for him and agrees we don't have time to mess around and possibly repeat what he has already been through. We need to get him in the right place NOW, and the district doesn't agree. We may end up having to move. I don't know. But how they think they know more about his needs than his parents, teachers, and psychologists put together, I don't know. We'll fight it. We'll sue the pants off them if that's what it takes. They did not provide a safe environment as required by law and we're not going to go through it again.
If it's a fight they want, then I am sure you can put up a good one. Seriously though, I am very sorry they are making it so hard to get your ds what he needs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom