Princess Leia

Just a few ideas ;)
  • Aladdin & Genie/Abu
  • Bambi & Thumper
  • Mushu & Cri-kee
  • Timon & Pumbaa
  • Han Solo & Chewbacca
  • Obi-Wan & Anakin
  • Todd & Copper (and then just hand out tissues to everyone at the party who starts crying thinking about the Fox and the Hound)
or.... my personal favorite (that I think fits your personalities- at least how I think you guys act): Cogsworth & Lumiere :D

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Keep checking as people rearrange their FPs all the time. That said, you likely have a better chance of snagging River Journey than Flight of Passage....and both are tier 1 meaning you cannot have both attractions as part of your initial three FP selections.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Question to all, and I feel stupid for not already knowing this:

Do Fast Pass availabilities change like restaurant availability, or once something is gone, that's it? We just bought the park tickets (my drained bank account is now very angry at me) and naturally Flight of Passage and River Journey are totally gone, as are a number of other prime attractions.

Should I just suck it up and resign myself to ten hour lines or should I keep checking back?

Thanks!

Sometimes changes open up. A few weeks ago FOP opened some passes for my dates in November but only if you were trying for one person at a time. Maybe try for one at a time and just keep checking. You might get lucky.

Tony the Tigger

Question to all, and I feel stupid for not already knowing this:

Do Fast Pass availabilities change like restaurant availability, or once something is gone, that's it? We just bought the park tickets (my drained bank account is now very angry at me) and naturally Flight of Passage and River Journey are totally gone, as are a number of other prime attractions.

Should I just suck it up and resign myself to ten hour lines or should I keep checking back?

Thanks!

Have you never actually read my trip reports?

Always keep checking, up to the last day, up to the last minute.

Not only do people cancel or switch things, but Disney releases more the day of.

Just randomly check a few times a day.

If you don’t get one, then your best bet is within the last 24 to 48 hours, check often, especially the night before you are going to animal kingdom and very very early the morning of.

If you can’t get one that matches what you need, take it anyway as a placeholder and then try to change it rather than trying to get a new one. I have no hard evidence that works, just anecdotal.

If you have a choice between one or the other, definitely flight of passage by a mile. By 100 miles.

If none of that works, go at rope drop.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
At MK I know they keep something like 10% of the fast passes held back until 1 to 3 days before the date. I would assume it is the same at all the parks. On our last visit in March we snagged several FPs we had been trying for at 12:01 AM, the day we were going to that park. Good Luck!!!

prfctlyximprct

I am SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for you!! Freaking AKL?!?!? Phil has got to fall in love this trip or else!!!! I bet you’ll be dragging him out of there!!

Sending pixie dust magic your way, I just know you’ll get a FOP fastpass!!

I can’t believe we both get to go back!! I’m on that eating rice and beans budget as well, but I’m going to Disney!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
I am SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for you!! Freaking AKL?!?!? Phil has got to fall in love this trip or else!!!! I bet you’ll be dragging him out of there!!

I can’t believe we both get to go back!! I’m on that eating rice and beans budget as well, but I’m going to Disney!!!
Hey girl I was just thinking of you. I poured myself a glass of wine in the glass I got from doing at a tasting at the Blue Ridge vineyard store at the Crossings. Hint if you do the paid tasting you get to keep your glass for what a glass of wine would have cost, last time I was there the person pouring "tastes" had a very heavy hand:joyfull: Hijack over

Last edited:

prfctlyximprct

Hey girl I was just thinking of you. I poured myself a glass of wine in the glass I got from doing at a tasting at the Blue Ridge vineyard store at the Crossings. Hint if you do the paid tasting you get to keep your glass for what a glass of wine would have cost, last time I was there the person pouring "tastes" had a very heavy hand:joyfull: Hijack over

I got to go check this out!!! Maybe on our tasting day we can swing over to the vineyard store!! ;) I’m sire @BuddyThomas would approve of the hijack since were talking about alocoholic beverages :p

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So, it is hard to believe that next week at this time, I will be on my last night of my Disney vacation, LOL.

Thanks for all the pre-trip love. The fact that this is actually happening is kind of a miracle.

In the meantime, last night, I saw THE FLORIDA PROJECT, a new movie that has a ton of Oscar buzz and is 96% positive on Rotten Tomatoes -

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_florida_project

It was AMAZING. It is about people living at the poverty level in a run down motel just outside Walt Disney World. It is rated R, and it is a hard R because of the language and situations, but if you don't end up in a puddle of tears under your chair by the end of this movie, check your pulse. Expect Oscar nominations for Willem Dafoe, Brooklynn Prince, and possibly Bria Vinaite, as well as Best Picture. Movies like this do not come around every day:

Here is the official trailer:

Ever since I heard about this movie, I've been dying to see it. I think only limited theaters are showing it, though. Eventually, it should come out on DVD and I'll be sure to pick up a copy.

Princess Leia

When are you going back??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom