MuppetVision closed until August 2nd for unexpected Maintenance

djkidkaz

I can probably shed some light on this. I was there when the incident happened. Right at the end of the movie all hell broke loose and the fireworks were exploding and there were these penguins who shot a cannon and destroyed the whole theater!!! Good luck getting this reopened by August 2nd with the amount of destruction I saw in that theater!!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I can probably shed some light on this. I was there when the incident happened. Right at the end of the movie all hell broke loose and the fireworks were exploding and there were these penguins who shot a cannon and destroyed the whole theater!!! Good luck getting this reopened by August 2nd with the amount of destruction I saw in that theater!!
:hilarious:

Kman101

:hilarious:

ChristyKay

Muppets needs to get their act together because the same thing happened when I was there last!!

ppete1975

I don't know how they can keep affording the upkeep on this theater with all the damage they cause!!!

Such an underrated attraction that doesn't get the attention its deserved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom