• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

HairyChest

I wonder how this will compare to disneylands diamond celebration fireworks. Even though i love "remember" , the diamond fireworks were pretty exciting.

steffib

sorry if this has already been mentioned, but are people thinking that there's not going to be fireworks in august? I'm going 21st August from UK - parents first visit-and will be upset if no MK Fireworks to watch...

Delgado

You work for Disney?
Haha no! I actually really like it! I do have small kids, it was fun to watch with them.

But let me clarify I just got excited thinking about our Christmas/New Year trip. HEA better have a ridiculous amounts of pyro and not be compareable to JBJB. I expect ALOT more from MK especially with no night time parade. (No night parade, That hurts everytime I say it)

Last edited:

Cesar R M

gfTk5z6.gif

Disney2017

sorry if this has already been mentioned, but are people thinking that there's not going to be fireworks in august? I'm going 21st August from UK - parents first visit-and will be upset if no MK Fireworks to watch...
As of right now the disney help line said that they are supposed to add the times soon closer to the date. Also festival of fantasy is not added to the times and the park hours decrease by one hour during those 2 weeks without the fireworks and parade so weird

Last edited:

steffib

As of right now the disney help line said that they are supposed to add the times soon closer to the date. Also festival of fantasy is not added to the times and the park hours decrease by one hour during those 2 weeks without the fireworks and parade so weird

that is strange...since both FOF and the fireworks aren't on the times list and hours decrease it hopefully looks like they haven't issued the plans for those weeks yet rather than they're not doing anything..

stitchcastle

I dunno if this has already been mentioned but I just realized that the main theme to Happily Ever After is just a repurposed version of the Hong Kong Disneyland 10th Anniversary theme song. (The same way the main theme to Disneyland's Magical Fireworks was repurposed from Epcot and Tokyo Disneyland's "It's Magical!" Show)

Belpois2712

I dunno if this has already been mentioned but I just realized that the main theme to Happily Ever After is just a repurposed version of the Hong Kong Disneyland 10th Anniversary theme song. (The same way the main theme to Disneyland's Magical Fireworks was repurposed from Epcot and Tokyo Disneyland's "It's Magical!" Show)
It has been stated before around the beginning of this thread.

GlassHalfFull

I see they are doing the made with magic ears for the happily ever after.. does anyone know if I must buy new ones, or if the ears I have from Disneylands 50th will work with the show? I don't want to continue to buy new ears every time a new show comes out that interact..

Looking for certain answers not, "Why not?".. since I will be flying down I need to know if those ears need space in my suitcase or not..

Tip Top Club

I see they are doing the made with magic ears for the happily ever after.. does anyone know if I must buy new ones, or if the ears I have from Disneylands 50th will work with the show? I don't want to continue to buy new ears every time a new show comes out that interact..

Looking for certain answers not, "Why not?".. since I will be flying down I need to know if those ears need space in my suitcase or not..

Made with Magic Ears are not show specific and will work for any show.

Also did anyone catch the ratatouille animation in the most recent park blog video, that's another movie we can add to the list.

ToTBellHop

HEA's soundtrack?!?!?!?!?!? How????

Prob. a good time to say to people on here who are staying at Contemp. and Bay Lake: If you see/hear testing, Let's us know!
Personally I'm frustrated I couldn't hear the other 6 minutes to hear the total flow. But I personally like the style, even if it is a bit of a departure, as it isn't a jumbled, clashing mess like some show soundtracks.

In some ways, I would compare it to some of DL's shows and Fantasmic.

Tech will be top notch. My concern remains pyro coverage.

As I understand it, folks in charge know how much is riding on on this. Heaven forbid the 738 people watching on DPB make nasty comments.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom