Has an Adventureland height balloon test happened?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It was meant to be a tropical volcano with a coaster that switched from standard to flying mid-track. It would've been unlike anything else.

But, alas...
Kind of like this ?
untitled.png

Monorail_Red_77

Not a smoker, but I've used the path a few times back before FLE. I'm glad it survived. It's a peaceful, quiet spot and shorter than going around past the Speedway.
Its also a great spot to get pics and vids of the steam train too. I like that pathway as well as the cross-park pathway that cuts behind castle from Adventureland to tomorrowland, especially when it is nearly empty.

ppete1975

whats the small square on your map? Its hard to tell size but would that be swiss family robinson tree size, or a small merry go round/dumbo sized ride. Looks to small for anything worthwile.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
There's not a lot of information. Jungle theme, accessed via a new bridge across the Swan Boat river in Adland (opposite the Skippers Canteen roughly today)
Isn't that near Treehouse and jungle cruise? I thought this was shot down yesterday from someone saying no expansion in AL

larandtra

I dont think anything is ever "off" the table as they go through ideas and changes. It comes down to what makes the most sense. I wouldnt be surprised if there was an addition to AL, though I think the focus is going to be TL initially. Maybe they are thinking AL to try and balance out the park, but I assumed ( and we know what that does) would be in FL/LS.

Seabasealpha1

I dont think anything is ever "off" the table as they go through ideas and changes. It comes down to what makes the most sense. I wouldnt be surprised if there was an addition to AL, though I think the focus is going to be TL initially. Maybe they are thinking AL to try and balance out the park, but I assumed ( and we know what that does) would be in FL/LS.
Eh...I could easily be okay with nothing in adventureland...that pile of concrete and bird crap that has become Tomorrowland however...

steffib

No, but it is a bit remote. You'd have to really reorganize that back corner of the park. Most people don't realize there is a path from behind the old arcade to Storybook Circus. Unless you're a smoker.
one of my favourite bits of MK that path...love how quiet it is...and if there's few smokers there it's perfect...

raven

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth . . . but in what world does throwing another E Ticket between Splash and Thunder help crowding at MK? THC for that potential attraction must be unreal for this to make any logistical sense

(All that said, I'd probably gladly take the E anyway!)
Not just logistics from inside the park, but backstage as well. That would completely block the access road into that area of the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom