Any Hidden Mickey Enthusiasts?

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Original Poster
I'm a pretty rabid Hidden Mickey fan and I always love looking for new ones on every trip. A lot of times my wife will go back to the pool with the kids and I will just stay in the parks looking for Hidden Mickeys. I'm gonna list my favorites and I was just curious to see others list theirs.

1. Haunted Mansion in the tomb by the Fat Lady singing.
2. Splash Mountain in the clouds behind the Riverboat
3. The Garden Grill in the bushes
4. Contemporary Resort metal statue on the roof
5. Epic Steamboat Willie scene outside Under The Sea

AndyS2992

I don't look for them but noticed three on my last trip:
-Haunted Mansion: Plates on the table in the ball room
-Big Thunder Mountain: Cogs on the ground
-Buzz Lightyear: Mickey's head on Earth

And this one, 'Hidden Steamboat Mickey' blew my mind at first, was pointed out to me by a CM by Little Mermaid.

DisneyFans4Life

In the attic scene of the Haunted Mansion, there are three hats hanging in the shape of Mickey. Also if you ride Living With the Land at Epcot, the CMs roll up the hose into the shape of a Mickey when you go through the tunnel to see the alligators.

Flippin'Flounder

Mickey in the clouds on Splash Mountain is gone! :eek: That was one of my favorites before it disappeared :(

-Minnie in the GMR mural
-Tink outside of BTMRR
-Donald chair on the Haunted Mansion

epcotisbest

On the balcony railing at SSR:

hidden Mickey.jpg

mf1972

there's the 3 pates on the dining room table in HM, test tubes in the lab on living with the land. took us forever to find the 1 on the mural before u enter SE at Epcot.

nickys

Premium Member
On our last trip we had one in the lights in the shower at BLT! If you turned off the lights in the main part of the bathroom it really worked well on the floor of the shower. Now when we went back to a different room after the Kidani part of our stay, no hidden Mickey. It really was a one-off. Very cool.

Also I love looking down at the lobby at BLT from the walkway overhead.

Carved into the wall at Kidani outlook over the savannah.

I like the solar panels - way to make something so mundane so Disneyfied lol!
Shame that DHS will soon loose it's iconic shape. Not sure if the hidden Mickey will still be able to be seen, it might be OK despite the additions.

And whilst not a hidden Mickey, I like the 5 legged goat in the Contemporary mural.

Monorail_Red_77

If you walk through Polynesian Village Resort you will see hidden mickeys on every single brown colored column outside each of the guest houses. I have even been able to see them from the Monorail, now that I know what they look like. The white of the mickey really stands out against the dark brown. Though they are really tiny right at ground level. Not to mention the one when you first walk in the lobby at ground level in the stone floor. Also in the bamboo artwork walking up the staircase on the back right of the lobby.

Here are a few pics of the exterior of some of the houses showing the brown columns.
2015-09-07_08-39-34.JPG

2015-09-07_08-39-58.JPG

2015-09-07_11-58-39.JPG

horizons82

Even though I've been aware of the "hidden Mickeys" for a long time, I never really took time to look for one (other than seeing those that are fairly easy and in the open). However, I got quite a chuckle when I was at the Koi pond in the Japan section of Epcot and looked down and saw one right in the center of the drain in the pond :)

P1010530 (1024x576).jpg

Monorail_Red_77

Even though I've been aware of the "hidden Mickeys" for a long time, I never really took time to look for one (other than seeing those that are fairly easy and in the open). However, I got quite a chuckle when I was at the Koi pond in the Japan section of Epcot and looked down and saw one right in the center of the drain in the pond :)

View attachment 198537
There is also one in the mens restroom by the Refreshment Port. It is in the brass floor drain. I have not seen it in others though across property. So far just that one restroom.

21stamps

We searched Wilderness Lodge for well over an hour. Failed miserably.

I think we found 3 out of 12...or something like that. Bottom Line- Failure. We finally gave up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom