Anyone have any props from Horizons?

EPCOT Explorer

Yes, props from the ride.
Extremely Rare to come by...You see the plastic "grapes" pop up on eBay from time to time, but meh.

Here is the button, though. :D snagged for about 10...seen it go for 30.:lol:

38573050-d1ae6ff1f66e8e715725c75ca27f132e.4ae4f529-scaled.jpg

Next to it is the WDI Coin for 10/01/82 and also, a TLS button. :D

Lee

Adventurer
Props?
No.
But I do have a big-a$$ binder that has a list of all of them, where they go, what they are called, etc.
Not sure why I have that....impulse, I guess.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
No props :(

But I do have the commerative badge (not really a pin) from when it first opened and celebrated WDW's 12 anniversary. My dad received it since he worked there when it opened :D

dweezil78

They've been trying to get rid of that thing for years now! I remember when it first showed up on Ebay it listed at $10k. Not sure why they'd jack it up $4k if no one was biting... Personally I think it's worth every penny, but they are sadly pennies I do not have. :( The real killer on top of that is that it's pick-up only, and as I live in Los Angeles now, it'd be quite a trek.. ha!

BTW, those fat Horizons manuals are online as PDFs for anyone who doesn't want to pay $200 for an "actual copy" whatever that means. You can grab 'em here: http://www.nightmarepark.com/index21.php?dir=Pictures/Coaster pictures/Horizons/

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-EPCOT-Ce...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a4a7ece4e

This is an amazing item if you have the extra $14,000. Not only is it the real deal it also plays the real spiel...hmm that rhymed...but I digress this thing would take the place of my couch if I could afford it!

EPCOT Explorer

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-EPCOT-Ce...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a4a7ece4e

This is an amazing item if you have the extra $14,000. Not only is it the real deal it also plays the real spiel...hmm that rhymed...but I digress this thing would take the place of my couch if I could afford it!

If I was ever rich enough to buy that, I would buy that and also buy a large flatscreen LCD Tv. Then, I would download the Omnimax loop, music, and WALA! Instant Horizons.

For effect we could spray some orange cleaning solution! :D

Lee

Adventurer
Hey Lee, where did figure F-12 go?
Just curious :lookaroun

Figure F-12, according to the Horizons Inventory Summary, was located in Scene 17, the desert scene, just to the left of the hovercraft.
That would mean that it belongs to the female figure with her back to you, talking on the video-chat thing.
(I think....damn thing is kinda hard to decipher...)

For effect we could spray some orange cleaning solution! :D
No need.
Apparently, all you need to do is get your hands on some "Orange Fragrance Scent (R-2534)"
from
Felton International, Inc.
2242 Purdue Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
(213)272-3482

At least, that's where Horizons' came from.
:cool:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Figure F-12, according to the Horizons Inventory Summary, was located in Scene 17, the desert scene, just to the left of the hovercraft.
That would mean that it belongs to the female figure with her back to you, talking on the video-chat thing.
I know... the layout is so involved. I reakon that`s her too. She isn`t the octopus that`s for sure.

EPCOT Explorer

No need.
Apparently, all you need to do is get your hands on some "Orange Fragrance Scent (R-2534)"
from
Felton International, Inc.
2242 Purdue Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
(213)272-3482

At least, that's where Horizons' came from.
:cool:

I know... the layout is so involved. I reakon that`s her too. She isn`t the octopus that`s for sure.
:eek::sohappy::eek:

Ahhhh...EPCOT. :lol: Nothing like it.

Lee, I need to see that book next time...:lookaroun:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom