News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

Disstevefan1

TWDC will be the big winners here. They get to DUMP 1 to 2 billion of bond debt to the Florida taxpayers AND when they don't want to spend money to make improvements in WDW they can just gaslight and blame it on RCID being dissolved.

lazyboy97o

TWDC will be the big winners here. They get to DUMP 1 to 2 billion of bond debt to the Florida taxpayers AND when they don't want to spend money to make improvements in WDW they can just gaslight and blame it on RCID being dissolved.
Just stop. If Disney didn't want to spend what they spend on Reedy Creek services they could have stopped of their own accord years ago.

lazyboy97o

Who you voting for again?
Do you know who's running in my locale? Being a hypocrite does not negate a position. The openly stated purpose of why the Reedy Creek Improvement District was dissolved being right or wrong has nothing to do with me. Instead of addressing the merits you have instead chosen to concoct an entirely baseless narrative.

Disstevefan1

Bonds don't avoid payment they defer it
Well in this case, TWDC will for sure avoid paying these!
Besides TWDC always working for Now and today, pushing off paying for anything as long as possible. In this case they deferred their way into avoiding payment all together :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
#10 on this site's Terms and Rules. You can find them at the bottom of the page...

Screenshot_20221201-203835.png

Disone

Okay, I'll bite - what exactly did you want him to say? 'Screw you Desantis, we're taking you to court!'

Disney knows that they literally can win this by just running the clock. In reality, getting $2b taken off their books in exchange for 'losing' the district is a trade they would make 99% of the time.

The FL gov will come to them sometime in the spring with some sort of compromise, and then the actual negotiations will start. Iger didn't have to do anything in his first week, and doesn't have to do anything at all.
I agree. I previous post got deleted🙂 That doesn't happen much to me so I guess I'm honored? So I'll keep it short and sweet. I don't think it's spineless. What Iger did was try to de-escalate. That's not spineless. That's smart.

Chi84

Premium Member
Its my opinion there is no right or wrong unless someone has the exact number of posts deleted and who has been banned from the site and locked from threads until that happens its heresay. I never said only certain posts are deleted. I said imo more of one side is & happens quicker. To say im wrong definitely is just irresponsible unlessyou can back it up with actual numbers.
What is it about the rule against discussing moderators’ decisions that is eluding your grasp?

Prince-1

Its my opinion there is no right or wrong unless someone has the exact number of posts deleted and who has been banned from the site and locked from threads until that happens its heresay. I never said only certain posts are deleted. I said imo more of one side is & happens quicker. To say im wrong definitely is just irresponsible unlessyou can back it up with actual numbers.

You are wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom