Epcot 40 Fan Meet-Up

TheEPCOTHistorian

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yep sorry to say. There really isn't anything happening at all beyond the merchandise and food. It is a sales event, and nothing more.
That's what you get when a company is so misguided they won't even celebrate the history of a park they're dumping money into "re-imagining". This isn't even an issue with a single person. Throw the entire company away and start over. Its infected with a cancer that's spreading. It's funny, they're willing to run EPCOT Forever to retain some sort of revenue while their current trash show has to be taken apart. When there's money involved, stories change. Incredibly disrespectful and disgusting.

DoleWhipDrea

If someone can't make it to the Imagination Gardens at 10 am but wants to say hello, will there be any active status updates about where the group plans to be for, say, lunchtime and Harm?

TheEPCOTHistorian

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Absolutely,
If someone can't make it to the Imagination Gardens at 10 am but wants to say hello, will there be any active status updates about where the group plans to be for, say, lunchtime and Harm?
I'll be updating the thread with new updates as the day goes along, so keep following the thread. I am working on finer details for the itinerary today.

TheEPCOTHistorian

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Okay everyone, a wrench has been thrown in our plans. Due to the ridiculous line for merchandise spanning to the Land/wrapping near Imagination, the unannounced 11 am ceremony, and out of consideration for those who want merchandise, we will be pushing our meet up back in the day to 2 PM, still meeting at Imagination Gardens!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
0246B489-F312-4489-9509-4801E8A94275.jpeg

Figment82

@marni1971 I saw you in line at LwtL this morning, but you were too far away to say hi! It was so great to see you, even from afar. I’m sorry I missed the meetup, my daughter had other plans and we ended up on the other side of the park, haha! Looks like a fun time!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
greetings from the rose and crown where I will be having a pint shortly if anybody wants to say hi

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
And tomorrow we shall be at Disney Springs for the post 40th hangover and some merchandise returns. My wife and I separately made some duplicate purchases and don’t want to deal with going to a park 😂

And we need some greasiness and hair of the dog from Disney Springs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom