News Disney KiteTails coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom October 1

StarWarsGirl

I wish Disney would shift their fiscal year to match the calendar. Having all these cuts take place just before the holidays each year makes no sense.

I mean I'd prefer them not cut stuff, but at least if they cut for January it would make more sense.
Many, many companies do not have fiscal years matching the end of the calendar year. With holidays arriving, people taking off, sales staff trying to make their numbers, it is a major pain to have a fiscal year close at the end of the actual year. Disney's fiscal year actually makes sense. There's no quarter close or year close during the holidays.

MadderAdder

Many, many companies do not have fiscal years matching the end of the calendar year. With holidays arriving, people taking off, sales staff trying to make their numbers, it is a major pain to have a fiscal year close at the end of the actual year. Disney's fiscal year actually makes sense. There's no quarter close or year close during the holidays.
Yeah ours is July 1st.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
If we're just spit balling and wish casting. My absolute #1 would be a Kali expansion, Then fill the rest in with high capacity attraction. I personally don't care if its a good C attraction like an omnimover.
Kali should have been expanded years ago honestly i dk how it was ever greenlit in its current state i know $$$ but that rapid ride is not that good and way too short…

SoFloMagic

Yeah, and that's fine. It's that they always cut tons of stuff 9/30 and it's just not a good time to cut in the theme park business.

Or I guess they could just stop cutting things instead of shifting their calendar

J4546

Giving vredit where it's due, axing KT and Harmonious is a good decision imo. Assuming worse shows dont take their place

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom