News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

Jrb1979

There is plenty to enjoy and not burn to the ground with MNSSHP.

Mostly, the event needs more villain meet and greets and spooky experiences similar to treat trails. If they did this it would beat OBB, imo.
It nerds some haunts to make it better.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Hear me out, Oogie Boogie Bash at the Studios, that or burn MNSSHP to the ground and start over
Not So Scary has probably the most popular castle stage show they’ve ever done. No reason to burn it all down. The parade is also super popular, though I prefer Once Upon A Christmas.

What Not So Scary needs is some updated character meets and maybe a smaller stage show in Tomorrowland (the way Very Merry has Totally Tomorrowland Christmas).

Stupido

It does hurt my heart seeing Kingdom Hearts Donald, Goofy, and Mickey at Oogie Boogie, knowing we won't be getting anything nearly as cool. I'd truly like to have a talk with Donald about his stingy healing.

Last edited:

G00fyDad

"DL IS BETTER!!"
"NO! WDW IS THE BEST!!!"

1662558707128.png

G00fyDad

The gravediggers shovel part is what does it for me.
Same for my family. However, during the times we have gone to MNSSHP in the past this was hit and miss for us. There have been times when the Gravediggers were on point dancing and choreographed very well and it was amazing. Other times they have been all over the place and seemed haphazard and phoning it in.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
TDO?
TDA?
what are these?
Time for a bookmark!...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom