Disney’s Q3 FY22 Earnings Results Webcast

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
For every one person you know who is "Done with Disney" there are two more who want to go but can't because park reservations are sold out.
Im not sure who they are sold out for but anyone who wants to book a vacation for 8/26th until the end of the year can go any day they like to any park & over the next couple weeks 1/2 of those days look wife open and the others have 1-2 parks at capacity at most. Not many people planning a vacation today for next week would be my guess and even if you were so still have a chance at every park…

Br0ckford

People screamed for decades that they wanted unbundled cable…and after technology gave them what they wanted: a direct on demand format…

They’re going to watch ads on it? Which is exactly why the cable companies and stations went along with bundling.
I don't get this either.

Kamikaze

Where did you find their current room availability?
Its well known they are not selling 100% of the total room inventory. This is due to not having enough staff to upkeep all of it. The exact number varies between the different resorts, I just used 80% as an example.

esskay

Balls. Guess this means the crappy Genie+ is here to stay if it wasn't already obvious.

I'm actually looking forward to 2023. The post-covid rebookings will be over, attendance will plummet and with any luck someone at the top will be fired for introducing such idiotic moneygrabs that leave a bad taste in guests mouths.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Im not sure who they are sold out for but anyone who wants to book a vacation for 8/26th until the end of the year can go any day they like to any park & over the next couple weeks 1/2 of those days look wife open and the others have 1-2 parks at capacity at most. Not many people planning a vacation today for next week would be my guess and even if you were so still have a chance at every park…

You're looking at the slowest month of the year. For most of 2022, multiple parks have been impossible to get reservations for unless you book a month ahead.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Literally everyone? You do know they have staffing problems, right? Why do you think its so hard to book a room?
Of course they have staffing issues. But that doesn't necessarily translate into occupancy. I'd like to see a reliable source confirm and give an idea how much inventory is down before making a judgement.

And it could be so hard to book a room because of demand?

Kamikaze

Of course they have staffing issues. But that doesn't necessarily translate into occupancy. I'd like to see a reliable source confirm and give an idea how much inventory is down before making a judgement.

And it could be so hard to book a room because of demand?
Are you kidding? They don't have enough housekeeping. Therefore they can't clean all the rooms. Therefore they can't sell all the rooms. This isn't rocket surgery.

And yes, its because of demand, but its also because they aren't selling every single room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom