Summer House on the Lake coming to Disney Springs in 2023

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Construction has begun -

07D71FA9-C5D8-48DC-8141-A7ABDA6E56AB.jpeg

Bocabear

Looking at the art, I need to ask: Do they have a dress code? I had already gotten rid of my clothes from the 80s.
c'mon, that is mid 90s...but yeah, point taken. to be realistic they should do all of their art forecasting fashion at least 10 years in the future when the thing might open... or as stated earlier they will just push some dirt around for a couple years and then announce Hyperion Wharf...lol or maybe Beatrice wants to try again....

Goofy Ninja

Seems kinda boring look, but I'll give it a chance. Maybe it's better indoors and just the exterior looks like a Pandora or Macy's.

Reason

All the theming of the Cheddars down on your closest freeway exit. I would like a polynesian themed restaurant. A more modernized version of Trader Vics. Keep the drinks and appetizers. Get a real chef to do the entrees.

eddie104

All the theming of the Cheddars down on your closest freeway exit. I would like a polynesian themed restaurant. A more modernized version of Trader Vics. Keep the drinks and appetizers. Get a real chef to do the entrees.
Go the Polynesian Resort and there you go.

Rteetz

New blurb today:

Summer House on the Lake Opens Later This Year at Disney Springs

A stunning new restaurant will open at Disney Springs in late 2023. Summer House on the Lake embodies a breezy, beach house vibe that will pair perfectly with the sweeping views of Lake Buena Vista.

Guests will be able to enjoy a California-inspired menu featuring simple, sustainable ingredients – from pizza and pasta to fresh salads and sandwiches. Plus, Guests can savor the restaurant’s exclusive Summer House Rosé along with a selection of wine, beer, handcrafted cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks. Just imagine sipping a favorite drink on one of three expansive outdoor patios with a lake view. Those of us with a sweet tooth will be delighted to hear about The Cookie Jar, a dessert-focused market within this space serving up freshly baked cookies and house-made pastries.

Bocabear

New blurb today:

Summer House on the Lake Opens Later This Year at Disney Springs

A stunning new restaurant will open at Disney Springs in late 2023. Summer House on the Lake embodies a breezy, beach house vibe that will pair perfectly with the sweeping views of Lake Buena Vista.

Guests will be able to enjoy a California-inspired menu featuring simple, sustainable ingredients – from pizza and pasta to fresh salads and sandwiches. Plus, Guests can savor the restaurant’s exclusive Summer House Rosé along with a selection of wine, beer, handcrafted cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks. Just imagine sipping a favorite drink on one of three expansive outdoor patios with a lake view. Those of us with a sweet tooth will be delighted to hear about The Cookie Jar, a dessert-focused market within this space serving up freshly baked cookies and house-made pastries.
Can't you sip a drink just about anywhere with a lake view in Disney Springs?
Is there a restaurant at Disney Springs that has non-sustainable ingredients?

Bocabear

I can't wait for the next restaurant: Autumn Shed on the Parking Lot It will feature non-sustainable foods and drinks with a premium parking lot and bus loop view. How often do the busses arrive from the Art Of Animation Resort? only way to be sure is to spend an afternoon watching the bus loop and having cocktails... Coming Summer 2025

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom