News Boba Fett and Fennec Shand coming to Galaxy's Edge starting May 28th

truecoat

I don't believe it one bit. Story bubbles? The higher-ups realized what a mistake it was to lock it into one timeline and have to fix it now, this wasn't planned from the beginning.

MarvelCharacterNerd

The Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge themed land at the Anaheim theme park was always envisioned as a big canvas for telling many different Star Wars stories all at once with a wide host of characters.​

1657933189504.png

Mickey's Pal

I don't believe it one bit. Story bubbles? The higher-ups realized what a mistake it was to lock it into one timeline and have to fix it now, this wasn't planned from the beginning.
Story bubbles are stupid just open the land to all characters and drop this timeline thing already. So at one end we are now im the future and see Kylo walking then we somehow travel back in time and we can now see Boba Fett at another end of the land? Stupid. Just let the characters roam the whole place.

TP2000

Story bubbles are stupid just open the land to all characters and drop this timeline thing already. So at one end we are now im the future and see Kylo walking then we somehow travel back in time and we can now see Boba Fett at another end of the land? Stupid. Just let the characters roam the whole place.

No kidding.

I just want to see R2-D2 and Chewie and Darth Vader and C3P0 and Han Solo and Leia with the bun hairdo. Also Yoda.

How much extra do I have to pay for a Lightning Lane to do that?

Just tell me what it costs to do that, and I'll download the App. I've got cash. 💰

SSG

Trowbridge's cover story is silly, but whatever. More important is Disney seems to realize that time-locking GE was a mistake and they are looking to correct the error. But I don't think we're going to get the OT characters just yet. More likely we get characters from whatever new Stars Wars show comes to Disney Plus, like they're doing in Avengers Campus.

So, Mando and Grogu are already coming, and probably Bo Katan and the Armorer will follow. Asoka, Sabine Wren and Thrawn from that upcoming series. Possibly that version of Vader as he is rumored to be in the Asoka series.

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
No kidding.

I just want to see R2-D2 and Chewie and Darth Vader and C3P0 and Han Solo and Leia with the bun hairdo. Also Yoda.

Just tell me what it costs to do that, and I'll download the App. I've got cash. 💰
Wait, has C3PO, Han, Leia, or even Yoda ever been walk around characters at DLR?

DrAlice

They have the stages up above the land. There is no excuse for not having periodic stunt shows with characters from different eras. I don't want to wait in line to meet the likes of Vader, Ahsoka, or Bo-Katan, but I would giggle with glee if they were in a spontaneous show around and/or above me.

Phroobar

Wait, has C3PO, Han, Leia, or even Yoda ever been walk around characters at DLR?
C3PO and R2D2 used to wander around Tomorrowland back in the 90s.

It will be a very popular meet and greet / photo op for which people will gladly pay up charge.
I remember a rumor that you could have a Disney Princess come to your hotel room for a good night tuck in and hug.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
C3PO and R2D2 used to wander around Tomorrowland back in the 90s.

I remember a rumor that you could have a Disney Princess come to your hotel room for a good night tuck in and hug.
I never remember C3PO, but I'll take your word for it.

R2D2 is wandering around GE, at least he was when I went two weeks ago.

truecoat

No kidding.

Paris won't have to worry about this, they canceled their Star Wars addition.

TP2000

Paris won't have to worry about this, they canceled their Star Wars addition.

Did they really? I hadn't heard that, but I've been out of the loop this summer.

As I remember, they were just going to get one of the two E Tickets and a village area as part of a Studios expansion.

Still, that's really interesting if even that downsized version was cancelled. 🤔

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom