News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 46 Stats (7/11):
7am: 10.3 secs
1pm: 6129.6 secs, or ~1 hour 42 mins
6pm: 4.0 secs

BG 197 is the last BG called during regular park hours at 8pm. This is 3 less than yesterday.

For EEH, callings resumed at 8:45pm with BG's 199-205.
BG 233 is the last BG called for the day at 10pm.

The average pace was 3-4mins/BG for entire day.

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
5:56 - 6:14pm

That does it for Day 46 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-45.png

doctornick

Does it make sense to have VQ If the attraction doesn’t have the much demand? Or does it help them sell more LL?
I don’t know if I would phrase it as not “that much demand” - part of it is that the generally seems to avoid breakdowns and capacity is pretty high so supply is significant. Also the VQ itself suppresses potential demand by preventing same day rerides - this is probably a ride that would garner a lot of repeat riders if they were allowed.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 47 Stats (7/12):
7am: 161.743 secs, or ~3 mins
1pm: 14549. secs, or ~4 hours 2 mins

BG 204 is the last BG called for the day. This is 7 more than yesterday.

Average pace: 3-4mins/BG

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
11:47 - 12:24pm
5:58 - 6:50pm

That does it for Day 47 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-47.png

**Side Note:
I will be leaving tonight and leaving for France (and likewise DLP!) for a week. I'll do my best to continue posting updates, but they'll might come later than usual, especially the end-of-day ones since it's the dead of night by then!

EricsBiscuit

Does it make sense to have VQ If the attraction doesn’t have the much demand? Or does it help them sell more LL?
If they can limit you to one ride with VQ then if you want to ride twice you have to pay. Also, I don’t think the wait would be FoP level circa 2017 unbearable. So, yes I would assume it’s a LL+ related decision.

DisneyCane

7am drop lasted for 61.668 secs.
Hopefully that means a light crowd today at Epcot. I got group 13 (my first time trying for a BG) and I wasn't even that quick. I didn't hit refresh until a fraction of a second after my phone changed to 7:00 and then it was probably 1/4 of a second until I hit join.

If the drops keep lasting like this I can't imagine it will be long before they go to a normal standby line.

bork

Not sure how accurate the numbers are, but from what I have seen online. FOP is 1400 people per hour, RoR is 1500, 7 Dwarfs is 1650, Smugglers Run 1700, Slinky 1440.

Cosmic Rewind is estimated to be at least 2000, which puts it near Space Mountain, Rat, Soarin and MMRR.

Epcot has seven 2000 capacity rides. DHS has 1.

OG Moog

Thanks for all the tips and tricks everyone! Yesterday I got Boarding group #1! That ride was amazing! When I heard that it could be the best ride in Disney I had my doubts. I am in Cleveland Ohio so I've grown up on a season pass at Cedar Point and my skepticism was heavy on how Disney can make a roller coaster even better. Well they didn't disappoint. My whole family is still talking about how amazing it was.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220714-070044_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20220714-070044_Disney World.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 48

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom