One Sentence Competition: Summer Fun

Brer Panther

Adventures By Disney: Louisiana
1657881575910.png
Because who doesn't want to take a trip to New Orleans, or explore a bayou?

Disney Warrior

Southern New England
69C23F77-F0AE-4D00-9044-F2507A23B8AF.jpeg

Journey through the beautiful beaches, stunning vistas, and historic buildings of the wonderful states that make up Southern New England (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut). As a change of pace from AbD’s Northern New England adventure, learn about our culture as you visit famous places like Lake Compounce, Newport’s Mansions, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, Fenway Park, and many other museums and attractions throughout famous cities like Providence, Boston, Hartford, Springfield, and New Haven.

Bonus:
816CCD8E-B1EE-49D3-B8CB-278AF1231B6E.jpeg

Just look at this stunning image of Providence in the fall, Southern New England has a very unique atmosphere that cannot be replicated elsewhere, and there are so many experiences that families and travelers can do, there really is something for everyone here.

(Don’t count this as a sentence): I know that there is already an NE trip, but this one is different, I had to mention this

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

gloop.png

The Chocoholic Tour featuring Norway, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Poland and Germany.

See famous Chocolate Factories and Museums that offer guided tours for their World renowned chocolates like Freia; The tours include a history lesson in cocoa and chocolate and a chance to make your own, The other things included in the package are boat and bus transportation and even a Scrumptious Chocolate buffet.

Bonus

This would be a perfect tour for the Chocolate Connoisseurs out there, Because it gives them what they want and doesn't hide it.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Southern New England
View attachment 653375

Journey through the beautiful beaches, stunning vistas, and historic buildings of the wonderful states that make up Southern New England (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut). As a change of pace from AbD’s Northern New England adventure, learn about our culture as you visit famous places like Lake Compounce, Newport’s Mansions, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, Fenway Park, and many other museums and attractions throughout famous cities like Providence, Boston, Hartford, Springfield, and New Haven.

Bonus:
View attachment 653378
Just look at this stunning image of Providence in the fall, Southern New England has a very unique atmosphere that cannot be replicated elsewhere, and there are so many experiences that families and travelers can do, there really is something for everyone here.

(Don’t count this as a sentence): I know that there is already an NE trip, but this one is different, I had to mention this

Damn! I thought we were going to get a tour of your house.

"Here is where Disney Warrior plays video games."
".... and this is the toilet he spent time hugging after consuming too much Soda and Cocoa Puffs."

cdunlap

Southeast Asia:
Why not visit Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and The Philippines, they have a unique culture reflected in everything, interesting natural wonders, and beautiful ancient ruins.

BONUS:
Between the Rice Fields of Bali, Jungles Of Sumatra, Angkor Ruins of Cambodia, Thai Temples, Ha Long Bay in Vietnam, and Filipino everything, this tour has something for everyone!

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Damn! I thought we were going to get a tour of your house.

"Here is where Disney Warrior plays video games."
".... and this is the toilet he spent time hugging after consuming too much Soda and Cocoa Puffs."
Lol I don’t drink soda and rarely eat cereal for breakfast, about time I did another proposal that isn’t a joke. To be fair SNE is my hometown (which I have hinted at previously), I have also been toying with the idea of retheming Lake Compounce, but that‘s getting off-topic

OvertheHorizon

Killin-Perthshire BRIGADOON.jpg

Disney excels at bringing fantasy to life, and what better way to enhance Adventures by Disney than recreating the Scottish village, BRIGADOON, which legend says appears once every 100 years. Disney has purchased 450 acres of land on Loch Tay, near Killin, in the Central Highlands of Scotland, and built quaint cottages from which the entire family can enjoy a week of boating, fishing, waterskiing, hiking, and storytelling around nightly campfires that will create their own Brigadoon myth.

Scottish mist.jpg
This is the perfect holiday because it’s an escape from the grind of daily life done in a relaxing environment and idyllic setting.

mharrington

San Francisco
1657938357994.png

The City by the Bay is one of the greatest cities in the world. You can explore Golden Gate Park, travel down Lombard Street, take a ride on a cable car, enjoy some clam chowder in a hollowed-out sourdough bread bowl at Fisherman's Wharf, take in a Broadway show at the Orpheum, grab a sweet chocolate treat at Ghirardelli's Square, and of course travel across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge!

1657938802963.png

All you Disney fans out there might want to visit the Presidio, where you can explore the Walt Disney Family Museum, all about the history behind the man who made this whole empire possible!

MickeyMouse10

I Have Returned With A Joke Submission

The Moon
View attachment 653450
What Better Destination To Vacation To Than The Moon, It’s Literally The Moon, Why Not Go To It?
Why To Go To The Moon?
Reasons Stated In The Main Part.

It's actually not that bad of an idea. You know crazy rich celebrities would signup for it. Just so they could brag to each other about it.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
8D11A856-C0BD-4454-BEAE-8C5CC125AB32.png

Home to numerous museums, parks, and zoos, Chicago is the ideal location for the family looking to take a Disney Adventure on a reasonable budget. Families will spend five days in the Windy City exploring the city’s rich culture and various attractions, including the Field Museum of Natural History, Art Institute of Chicago, Adler Planetarium, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, and a tour of (and during MLB season, a game at) historic Wrigley Field.

BONUS: Holidays in Chicago

49BAC76E-F5C5-4470-9855-93271DF86C8F.jpeg

Chicago is absolutely lit during the holidays! Experience numerous light displays all over this city, including the Lincoln Park Zoo, in addition to the many seasonal markets and festivals that take place during gift-giving season!

James G.

Milan-Cortina 2026

1658017770748.jpeg

Adventures by Disney will offer a unique experience in 2026, when guests will be able to experience the Twenty-Fifth Winter Olympic Games in Milan-Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy, from Feb. 6 through Feb. 26, with first-class hotel reservations, reserved transportation between venues, prime seating for major events, and flexible scheduling for every sport, allowing guests to design their own Disney Adventure. The Winter Olympics are more than just sports, and Disney Adventurers can discover the rich and ancient culture of northern Italy with visits to world-renowned museums, some of the greatest opera companies in the world, fine dining and shopping, and admission to the Opening Ceremonies in the San Siro Stadium in Milan and the Closing Ceremonies in the Arena di Verona, a Roman Amphitheater built in 30 A.D.
1658017937820.jpeg

For many people, attending the Winter Olympics is a once-in-a lifetime event, and Adventures by Disney has created an experience where guests can immerse themselves in this international celebration of sport, culture and friendship, letting Disney handle the details while the guests can revel in the spectacle and excitement of these legendary Games.

Last edited:

Evilgidgit

ICELAND
b9de78cf-aecd-4d0c-915b-b4a969a89c16.jpg
Disney Adventures welcomes guests to the Land of Ice and Fire, the majestic Iceland, home to some of the largest glaciers and active volcanoes in the world, there is so much to do -- explore the hidden glaciers and snowy landscapes, visit the capital Reykjavik to visit the historical sights and taste Scandinavian cuisine, go whale watching within Reyjkavik's bay, take a dip in the Myvatn Nature Baths, or go on a day trip around the island to visit such breathtaking sights like the Glymur Waterfalls, or witness the explosive power of Strokkur Geyser.

And best of all, go on a fantastical trip with an eccentric singing minibus driver (at least that's what happened to me), through the snow and night in order to find and behold the beauty of the Northern Lights!

BONUS
BECAUSE OF THIS!
Aurora-borealis-peninsula-Snaefellsnes-Iceland-March-2013.jpg

Tony the Tigger

Adventures By Disney: Tunisia provides a truly unique experience, where you can revisit history - both true and imagined.

On this desert trek, you’ll see everything from the ancient City of Carthage, plus remnant structures of the Roman Empire in Testour and Dougga…and even Luke Skywalker’s childhood home “on Tatooine.”

627740BE-9366-4EAC-BE47-EF405CBDCB2D.jpeg

Tunisia doesn’t celebrate Christmas, but the International Festival of the Sahara (originally called the Camel Festival) closes out the year leading up to New Year’s Eve fireworks in the beautiful desert sky!

92A2A6B3-57C8-4B66-AA2B-A3E5CE01A2F1.jpeg

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
If my NYC idea for Adventures by Disney isn't worked, but I'd deleted because NYC for Adventures by Disney will won't worked. I'll do again for better one. @tcool123

Kualoa Ranch, O'hau
7 of the Best Movies Filmed in Hawaii | Flight Centre UK

You'll cross the valley of the lost jungle to explore in Hawaii's biggest adventure for Adventures by Disney,
The jeeps will take a guests a tour around to explore the filming locations at Kualoa Ranch.
ask the host about the questions about movie filming in the valley like Jurassic Park and Godzilla 1998.

Bonus:
Our 10 Favorite O'ahu Waterfall Hikes (+2 you shouldn't visit)

You can visit one of the waterfalls a miles away from Kualoa Ranch called Waimea Falls which this Adventures by Disney will bring
the lovely couple like girlfriend/boyfriend or husband/wife to enjoy the view of the waterfalls one of O'hau's romantic moments,
you can ask your girlfriend to proposing her to marry her at Waimea Falls or getting married there for the wedding.

Located inside Waimea Valley Botanical Gardens on the North Shore, the 40-foot Waimea Falls is the safest, most reliable and accessible waterfall for swimming thanks to its paved walking trail (1.5 miles round trip)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom