Peephole in Epcot bathroom?

GimpYancIent

Why is there no new video of the crime scene???

Think of the children!
1656263068872.png

GuyFawkes

The women's restrooms are well known for being the dirtier of the two. The reason is simple. Women typically have to deal with kids who often have bad aim, and wet hands they just shake dry after sloppily washing them. There's also the issue of Sanitary products which some women will flush which inevitably causes backups. The bathrooms by Tower Of Terror usually had issues with this about once a month because there's a dip in the sanitation drain pipe that's buried under something they can't easily move.
You are so wrong. Ask any women, they don't sit on any public toilet. They hover above it and fire away.

roj2323

You are so wrong. Ask any women, they don't sit on any public toilet. They hover above it and fire away.
There is plenty of that as well but I didn't think it was worthy of mentioning.

The sad irony is WDW bathrooms are some of the cleanest public bathrooms you'll ever use as they are cleaned a minimum of once every hour. In my case I usually got back to each of my three restrooms every 20 minutes or so unless I had a break or other distraction (helping guests usually) to attend to.

bhg469

There is plenty of that as well but I didn't think it was worthy of mentioning.

The sad irony is WDW bathrooms are some of the cleanest public bathrooms you'll ever use as they are cleaned a minimum of once every hour. In my case I usually got back to each of my three restrooms every 20 minutes or so unless I had a break or other distraction (helping guests usually) to attend to.
Ever been to a buccees I'd rather go there than my own home!!

Pepper's Ghost

So, it's been a few months. I was curious if the peepholes in Epcot are still in use? Has anyone noticed eyeballs staring up at them recently, or have the fiends been shamed into repairing the toilets? If it was just simple disrepair, has the maintenance team at least addressed what I consider to be a horrific level of neglect?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom