Return to normality tracker

gerarar

Premium Member
HEA even added the 50th Crest!
Yup, they even resized/moved certain objects in the various projections throughout the show. For example in the Genie segment, the lamp became smaller. In Go The Distance, Hercules was moved from where the 50th crest is to near the bottom. Obvious care was put into redoing HEA's projections to align with the 50th, which makes DE's projections even more of a head-scratcher.

DCBaker

Premium Member
A little bit of housekeeping:
  • The Temporarily Unavailable Entertainment page redirects to the active Entertainment. That was a go-to page for the DCI from the beginning, it helped me identify what was missing.
  • Jingle Bell Jingle Bam! page is now offline on the main site, but can be found still on MDE search. I think this one might be getting the Rivers of Light treatment
  • This page: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/fireworks still shows Fantasmic! (confirmed to return) and still lists Star Wars: AGS and Once Upon a Time as temporarily unavailable. I've never seen Fourth of July Fireworks and New Year's Eve Fireworks specifically listed, but it's there now - which means that the webpage has been touched recently.

Adding a few things that also used to be listed, but are now gone from the website and MDE after the updates yesterday -

Citizens of Main Street
Citizens of Hollywood
Pandora Drummers - Swotu Waya
Pandora Rangers

mattpeto

Blue Launch back?

1656017137881.png

mattpeto

Also VotLM and Jedi Training. Surprised about that last one…

Yep, I also did a deep dive on everything earlier. Got Stitch for all of those above and a couple of paid events (Wanyama Resort Safari and Dinner and Jiko Wine Tasting) and a couple of M&Gs (Pocahontas and Russell at AK)

Interestingly enough Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular lives on the site still and so does Once Upon a Time. Also if you dig hard enough, you can find remnants of dream lights. Maybe, maybe in 2023 when the decorations are down...

During my deep dive, I did find that Green Army Drum Corps appears to be returning soon: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/hollywood-studios/green-army-drum-corps/.

Also heard good information that Harambe Acrobats (6/26) are returning very soon.

Gran Fiesta

A little bit of housekeeping:
  • The Temporarily Unavailable Entertainment page redirects to the active Entertainment. That was a go-to page for the DCI from the beginning, it helped me identify what was missing.
  • Jingle Bell Jingle Bam! page is now offline on the main site, but can be found still on MDE search. I think this one might be getting the Rivers of Light treatment
  • This page: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/fireworks still shows Fantasmic! (confirmed to return) and still lists Star Wars: AGS and Once Upon a Time as temporarily unavailable. I've never seen Fourth of July Fireworks and New Year's Eve Fireworks specifically listed, but it's there now - which means that the webpage has been touched recently.
Does the Harambe Village Acrobats returning on June 26th affect the comeback index? Also what about the announcement of the return of the Christmas party instead of the after-hours event?

mattpeto

Very disappointing. The Citizens are among WDW’s most-iconic performers for me.
Those were the only ones that cameo'd in the last few months at a RunDisney event. I wouldn't close the door on it yet.
Does the Harambe Village Acrobats returning on June 26th affect the comeback index? Also what about the announcement of the return of the Christmas party instead of the after-hours event?
Harambe Village Acrobats was a line item and will count when it’s back.

Very Merriest pulled all the points from MVMCP bucket, so no impact to DCI since the original party is back now.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom