Never Mind

TsWade2

Original Poster
Never mind! It’s just some idiot on Twitter making stupid rumors and I fell for it.

Last edited:

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
It's plausible. Plus she has an "in" should Disney want to acquire Activision Blizard for whatever reason. Beyond that I don't really know what she could bring to the table. I'm sure she'd be better than Chapek in any case. Don't know much about her beyond her wiki. I guess Disney could welcome her back to the board.

Here's a continuation of the rumor (origins unknown)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
OP thought Disney found a potential new CEO of Disney (via Twitter) before quickly learning it was made up.
I don't know if it was truly made up or not, but it could make sense for the BOD to be looking at someone like Sheryl. She is a former Disney Board Member after all, so she is familiar with the company.

Not saying its going to happen, or to try and get anyone's hopes up, but it could make sense if it were to happen.

TsWade2

Original Poster
I don't know if it was truly made up or not, but it could make sense for the BOD to be looking at someone like Sheryl. She is a former Disney Board Member after all, so she is familiar with the company.

Not saying its going to happen, or to try and get anyone's hopes up, but it could make sense if it were to happen.
Yeah, well, I'm not expecting to happen anyway. If that user from Twitter is telling the truth, I would be surprised.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yeah, well, I'm not expecting to happen anyway. If that user from Twitter is telling the truth, I would be surprised.
I'm not saying its going to happen, or know the specific tweet you're talking about, but if the BOD was looking for a new CEO at some point in the future I would expect Sheryl's name to be in the mix.

MarvelCharacterNerd

I'm not saying its going to happen, or know the specific tweet you're talking about, but if the BOD was looking for a new CEO at some point in the future I would expect Sheryl's name to be in the mix.
After she suddenly left Facebook while they were investigating her for misuse of corporate resources? (Granted any CEO likely uses their assistants to plan their wedding, but it sounded like there was more to it which forced her out quite quickly.)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
After she suddenly left Facebook while they were investigating her for misuse of corporate resources? (Granted any CEO likely uses their assistants to plan their wedding, but it sounded like there was more to it which forced her out quite quickly.)

That’ll probably end up being a nothing burger.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom