News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

TheMaxRebo

What were the 1 pm drops for Ratatouille like? Did they last long in the weeks after the ride opened or did they go quickly for a while?

This post captures the data from the last week before it went to standby - it definitely wasn't consistently lasting more than an hour ... But the 7am drop also lasted longer than Guardians so a little hard to fully compare

Though this was also a few months after it opened, not just a couple of weeks

doctornick

This post captures the data from the last week before it went to standby - it definitely wasn't consistently lasting more than an hour ... But the 7am drop also lasted longer than Guardians so a little hard to fully compare

Though this was also a few months after it opened, not just a couple of weeks

Interesting. The boarding groups of course could be different sizes but if they were the same, one thing is that CR seems to consistently give out more each day. So supply might be higher than Rat.

Does seem like Cosmic Rewind might switch to standby sooner rather than later. I wonder what demand will look like if re-rides become allowed. Especially with trying to get different songs, I could see it as something that some people would do repeatedly

TheMaxRebo

Interesting. The boarding groups of course could be different sizes but if they were the same, one thing is that CR seems to consistently give out more each day. So supply might be higher than Rat.

Does seem like Cosmic Rewind might switch to standby sooner rather than later. I wonder what demand will look like if re-rides become allowed. Especially with trying to get different songs, I could see it as something that some people would do repeatedly

That is a good point. I do think that CR has a smaller pool of guests that want to ride it but the demand among that smaller pool is quite high, especially right now. And I know the first time we go, if we only have one day at EPCOT and don't know when we will be back next I would would to ride a few times - especially factoring in wanting to get different songs

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 24 Stats (6/19):
7am: 7.3 secs
1pm: 7482.2 secs, or ~2 hours 5 mins

BG 194 is the last BG called for the day. This is 1 less than yesterday.

The average pace was 3-4mins/BG for entire day.

Notable 15+ min stoppages today: None

That does it for Day 24 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-17.png

Purduevian

Assuming the second drop lasts more than an hour. Are people that park hop into EPCOT able to get a boarding group? Assuming they have already scanned into the park.

OG Moog

Our Epcot day is Thursday 7-14. That is the first day of the Food and Wine Festival. So far the park pass's are wide open. What is everyone's thoughts on how busy that park is going to be on that day? I'm really hoping for a not crazy day so I can score a Boarding Group.

durangojim

We rode it this past Thursday and Friday for the first time. I was actually able to make a lightning lane resrvation while we were flying at 9:35am for a 7:55pm reservation for Thursday and we got boarding group 23 for Friday. We were called at 8:20am on Friday and there was literally 4 people on the car ahead of us when we entered the loading station. The ride was cool and my wife loved it. I liked it but it made me nauseous each time and in the future I won’t be doing more than once a trip. I still much prefer velocicoaster and slinky dog

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 25 Stats (6/20):
7am: 6.7 secs
1pm: 4.7 secs
6pm: 3.9 secs

NOTE: For the second time ever, the 7am drop lasted LONGER than the 1pm drop.

BG 160 is the last BG called during regular park hours at 8pm. This is 34 less than yesterday.

For EEH, callings resumed at 8:45pm with BG's 163-169.
BG 193 is the last BG called for the day at 10pm.

The average pace was 3-4mins/BG for entire day.

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
9:29 - 10:59 am
11:32 - 12:09 pm
5:16 - 6:32 pm

That does it for Day 25 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-22.png

DisneyfanMA

We rode it this past Thursday and Friday for the first time. I was actually able to make a lightning lane resrvation while we were flying at 9:35am for a 7:55pm reservation for Thursday and we got boarding group 23 for Friday. We were called at 8:20am on Friday and there was literally 4 people on the car ahead of us when we entered the loading station. The ride was cool and my wife loved it. I liked it but it made me nauseous each time and in the future I won’t be doing more than once a trip. I still much prefer velocicoaster and slinky dog
Did you take any motion sickness medicine? Anything that spins a lot tends to make me dizzy these days and could ruin a day at the park if ridden early.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom