Rumor Disney bus driver busted for grooming kids on chat while at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Marley

Now comes the telling part about the Disney fan base, as we watch people get more triggered over a CM of the company getting exposed, than the fact children were impacted by sinister behavior.

(For examples: See comments above and most likely following this.)

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Now comes the telling part about the Disney fan base, as we watch people get more triggered over a CM of the company getting exposed, than the fact children were impacted by sinister behavior.

No one has said that. People are calling out the fact that the thread title very obviously implicates another Zach who had nothing to do with this.

Jacob Marley

People are calling out the fact that the thread title very obviously implicates another Zach who had nothing to do with this.
But when you've seen this rodeo so many times, it's almost expected. Something hits the news about a predator being arrested who works for Disney. Then we usually get the same response from the Disney die-hards:
"This isn't DISNEY's fault. Shame on the media!"
"Why do they always make headlines when it's a Disney employee? Shame on the journalists!"
"Why is this being discussed? Shame!"
"Shame on the OP! Not the correct CM!!" SHAME!!!!"

Then somebody reminds the angry mob that children have been hurt through all this, and suddenly it's...
brehnt.gif

Zummi Gummi

But when you've seen this rodeo so many times, it's almost expected. Something hits the news about a predator being arrested who works for Disney. Then we usually get the same response from the Disney die-hards:
"Why do they always make headlines when it's a Disney employee? Shame on the journalists!"

Then somebody reminds the angry mob that children have been hurt through all this, and suddenly it's...
View attachment 646792
8FAEC146-BD6F-4B11-8B22-BA53FDE04A9D.gif

No Name

View attachment 646792
Perhaps respond to actual comments instead of creating a bizarre fiction in your head. Nobody is saying any of that stuff at all.

Jacob Marley

Perhaps respond to actual comments instead of creating a bizarre fiction in your head. Nobody is saying any of that stuff at all.
Not worth even trying to makes sense. I'm out of this one. You CM's have fun looking out for your own when these stings occur.

Maybe my head is bizarre for thinking there's a bigger problem than "Oh, there's another person who happens to share the same name so we shouldn't talk about this...it's slander! :rolleyes:

Zummi Gummi

Forgive me. Apparently I'm being very unreasonable for thinking any anger should be toward the predatory behavior, and not the reporting of it.

We'll go through this route yet again the next time there's an O-Town sting operation...
No one has said any of the things you think they have said. This is all in your head.

The outrage is about the original poster’s attempts to slander a well known Disney figure with the name “Zach” that had nothing to do with this incident. And I don’t even like that Zach, but it’s unfair to him.

Jacob Marley

The outrage is about the original poster’s attempts to slander a well known Disney figure with the name “Zach” that had nothing to do with this incident. And I don’t even like that Zach, but it’s unfair to him.
The title alone is clickbaitey for readers familiar with the other (innocent) Zach. But as soon as you read the post and see the picture, you know it's not the same person. If people are that easily fooled, then I surely hope someone with my first name and occupation doesn't get busted for something.

Click bait title, yes, if the OP was trying to get attention based on another well known individual.

JoeCamel

When I first saw this thread, I clicked on it because I thought that it was the Imagineer that got caught. Then I saw the guy’s photo and thought to myself that it was a clickbaitey title. At least a bad guy got caught, though.
He's an imagineer? I thought he was a marketing guy

eliza61nyc

Well it's much easier to get upset over the right thing WHEN THE FACTS ARE PRESENTED correctly.
Previous posters were correct, the thread title is a pot shot aimed at a well known figure.

Click bait and misleading

Disneyson

This needs a thread change. Glad this guy was caught, but the title is in bad faith and attempts to connect an famously openly gay Imagineer with “grooming”, which is cruel and knowingly perpetuates stereotypes about the gay community that are so commonly used to paint the entire community in an terrible light.

Please, please, please change the title of this thread. It is cruel and meant to spark a nasty debate between users conflating the evil of pedophiles and the gay community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom