Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

mickEblu

I'd've been happy to do so (and I think it's a fine idea), but @MisterPenguin beat me to it. I'm happy to post updates there so the complaints can go on here without my cheerful interruptions proclaiming how much I enjoy the place. ;) :D

View attachment 644761

But I'll add that I've always appreciated @mickEblu that you and I can disagree on what appeals to us in the parks and still retain civil discourse, so thanks for that! :)

Likewise. Thank you sir!

MarvelCharacterNerd

Likewise. Thank you sir!
1654833050953.png

MarvelCharacterNerd

After that fail. The stuntronic skipped a few scheduled tosses, and then was back operating for the rest of the day.
*pats the Imagineers on their backs for being prepared with audio, breakaway wall and getting it all back up and running... uh, swinging... quickly*

Truly impressive.

Not to mention having the show still running over a year after premiering and this the first notable big splat!

No Name

*pats the Imagineers on their backs for being prepared with audio, breakaway wall and getting it all back up and running... uh, swinging... quickly*

Truly impressive.

Not to mention having the show still running over a year after premiering and this the first notable big splat!
Yeah it really is impressive. It would’ve been so easy for them to decide that because this’ll happen infrequently it’s not worth preparing for, but instead they had dialogue specific to the situation! I don’t think anything is perfect but this whole Spider-Man thing really pushes the boundary.

Phroobar

Truly impressive.

It is impressive. I gave them a month. I'm surprised they kept it going and didn't budget cut it.

Ismael Flores

What if that means that they have intentions of closing tower of terror and giving it the mission breakout theme.
Isn’t their tower right next to the campus as well?

No Name

What if that means that they have intentions of closing tower of terror and giving it the mission breakout theme.
Isn’t their tower right next to the campus as well?
As part of their plans for the park overhaul, they revamped the Paris tower with new storylines and stuff a couple of years ago. So it was a conscious decision not to go to the Mission Breakout route.

J4546

I could absolutely see dsp tot getting redone to gog or something marvel, but I think the web stingers will be updated to show a flight force screen eventually

waltography

The French one has soft opened, oui oui!

I’m most annoyed that their version of Web Slingers also has the Mission Breakout scene, which makes no sense. They seriously were too cheap to replace it with an Iron Man coaster scene?
Do they even attempt to rationalize it in the story somehow? Anyone who speaks French know what they say in that scene?

No Name

This lack of attention to detail has unfortunately become pretty pervasive at Disney over the past decade (or longer).

It's why people now seem happily surprised when something is done right instead of expecting it.
I was actually really happy with that one aspect of Web Slingers in DCA, that it incorporates other things throughout the land. They kind of shot themselves in the foot by not following through with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom