MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

Stevie Amsterdam

1823480B-C695-434C-871D-9F4FEC50895D.jpeg

The Empress Lilly

Toni25

Massive outcry in Norway over pay-to-skip-the-line scheme in amusement park, after which it was quickly dropped.

Disney would do well to understand how fundamentally offensive to (north-western social democratic) European values VIP spaces, paid privileges and first and second rate treatments are.
Nobody is forced to pay to skip the line. There is always the north-western social democratic option to wait your turn for free.

By the way, a very interesting, complicated and looong (almost 2 hours) documentary on Fast Pass & line skipping:

I'm sure most Disney fans here are familiar with this channel.

Jordan dby

Nobody is forced to pay to skip the line. There is always the north-western social democratic option to wait your turn for free.

By the way, a very interesting, complicated and looong (almost 2 hours) documentary on Fast Pass & line skipping:

I'm sure most Disney fans here are familiar with this channel.

Loved this video, thanks for sharing. Only used magic pass once, with young kids so couldn't do much to thrill stuff. Despite being excited and very happy to 'overplan' my trip I certainly didn't utilise the system very well.

At the time I loved just being able to ride stuff constantly without much queueing but recognise it probably (definitely) just bumped me onto low demand stuff.

I think disney are making a big mistake to charge for this stuff (especially in Paris).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom