Best Marvel Ride in Orlando

What is the best Marvel ride in Orlando?

• Doctor Doom’s Fearfall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Storm Force Accelatron

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jacob Marley

I have a very hit or miss relationship with spinning rides. Sometimes I'm fine. Other times I feel sick as a dog after and need to sit down for half an hour. Spiderman has never been a problem a IOA. Guardians I feared would be a problem, but was fine on it too. Storm Force on the other hand... 😵 It was a one and done. Who would've thought? It's the tamest of them all.

To answer the question, Spiderman with Guardians in a close second. Hulk and Fearfall are great, but lack in story minus the themed queues.

1. Spiderman
2. Guardians
3. Hulk
4. Fearfall
Never Again: Storm Force

jonnyc

I have been on all of them except for Cosmic Rewind. Until I finally get to ride Rewind and judge it for myself, my vote will remain with The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. It holds up very well even after almost 25 years.

The upgrade it had back in 2012 to make it HD has really helped with the aging process. Rode it in January and it was still as good as ever.

JIMINYCR

Coaster all the way. Hulk gives the thrills. Speed, multiple inversions, musical scores accompanying the rider.
This stands until I can try out Guardians which may alter my vote.

Club Cooloholic

I went Hulk as it is one of my favorite coasters on the planet(fun smooth ride). But I will have to see what I thi k of Guardians when I ride it(hopefully) in about a week and a half!

bhg469

I think about 17 people have ridden Cosmic Rewind at this point myself excluded! I never got a passholder preview or anything just cannot seem to get a chance to ride it yet. So for my its still spidey

GustoGummi

I think about 17 people have ridden Cosmic Rewind at this point myself excluded! I never got a passholder preview or anything just cannot seem to get a chance to ride it yet. So for my its still spidey
Virtual Queue filled at 7:00.02 this morning. Just open the queue.

NickMaio

Virtual Queue filled at 7:00.02 this morning. Just open the queue.
I know....I don't get it!!!
I want off my damn phone when I go to a park....not thumb tapping like a lemming just to get on a ride.

If people want to line up for 4-5-6-7 hours let them.
This virtual que is nonsense.

Remember when star tours opened.....line ups all day long. DL was even open for 2- 24hour days. Now that's Disney buzz and a big thank you to their fans.

What they are doing now is complete and utter garbage.
Did I mention I hate what they are doing.......

celluloid

It is great if you have a reservation, live close enough to go "oh well I just will not go" if you don't get it at 7am as you don't even need to be in the park.

On the flip side, many can go and nab them and decide for whatever reason not to go as you need a reservation but don't need to show anywhere near the park.

I am old fashioned, as I like the gatekeeping of making sure the people who really want it are actually there.

No Name

It is great if you have a reservation, live close enough to go "oh well I just will not go" if you don't get it at 7am as you don't even need to be in the park.

On the flip side, many can go and nab them and decide for whatever reason not to go as you need a reservation but don't need to show anywhere near the park.

I am old fashioned, as I like the gatekeeping of making sure the people who really want it are actually there.
If you get a reservation and don’t use it, you aren’t doing any harm. Someone with a later reservation will just get to ride instead.

Agreed on the other two points.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom