Disneyland Hawaii Resort (Open Brainstorming)

Goofy Ninja

Miss TV is the only thing I liked from Loki. So it's cool to see her get represented in a park in some form or another. She fits with the theming as well because she seems outta the the 1950's/Fallout motif.

MickeyMouse10

CritterCountry04_620.jpg

puppy-paws.png

In this forest country area there lives some the most lovable animals you could come across. They love to have a good time whether it be at home or on stage. But there's also one of the most unlovable ones as well. Who doesn't want to associate with the other animals... unless of course it involves him eating them.

country-bear-jamboree-gallery00.jpg

Country Bears Splashoree
----- (log flume ride, similar to splash mountain)
----- (visitors finally get to see the world famous country bears in their natural habitat. whether it be fishing in the river, in the shower or even the outhouse. either way the bears still know how to carry a tune. a christmas overlay would also be in the cards during the holiday season. like they used to have at the magic kingdom back in the day)

disney-cerditos-piano1.jpg

Big Bad Wolf Mountain
----- (rollercoaster, similar to big thunder mountain)
----- (it tells the story of the 3 little pigs and the infamous and downright evil big bad wolf. it shows the wolf’s success in blowing down the first 2 houses, but his eventual failure with the last one. there will be other animals shown that are also afraid of the wolf. they too take refuge in holes, trees and other hiding spots. luckily for them he only has eyes for plump little piggies)

391.jpg
Photo-Of-Alan-A-Dale.png
e607d231208e29ae1413b2340a836844.jpg
3148d32fae25e42aba854a0d7a7505d0.jpg
americasings.jpg

Critter Country Hoedown
----- (stageshow, similar to country bears jamboree)
----- (clara cluck and alan-a-dale host the show with special guests from past attractions like america sings, splash mountain and country bears holiday hoedown’s (randy the skunk). clara secretly loves alan, but much to her chagrin he doesn’t feel the same. which becomes apparent throughout the country western show. clarabelle and peter pig who are close friends with clara also make appearances as well)

780x463_122018_did-you-know-winnie-the-pooh-blustery-day-2.jpg

Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day
----- (raft ride, similar to popeye and pluto’s)
----- (the attraction sits on the edge of critter country close to royal square, because of it’s english origins. it is based on the best selling book of the same name, which tells of an extra windy day in the 100 acre woods)

Critter Country restaurants

Country Bear BBQ
----- (table service, similar to diamond horseshoe)
----- (big al and the gang also have a big appetite for country fare. chicken, pork and ribs come slathered in barbecue sauce)

Three Little Pigs
----- (walkups, serving hot dogs, sausages and vegan options)
----- (meant to resemble the trio’s various homes, made from different building materials)

Pooh’s Hunny Pot
----- (quick service, similar to hungry bear’s restaurant)
----- (the cute little chubby bear is serving up hamburgers and chicken sandwiches to us human folk. but he doesn’t stop there he is also serving up some of the best treats as well. choose from a variety of desserts like the honey or carrot cupcake or an orange striped chocolate marshmallow)

Critter Country stores

Mother Hen’s Pantry, Fifer, Fiddler, and Practical and Eeyore's Country Store

D8yngkhUIAAtKTn.jpg

Critter Country restrooms

Randy’s Outhouses Restrooms

Last edited:

Frankenstein79

Country Bears Splashoree
----- (log flume ride, similar to splash mountain)
----- (visitors finally get to see the world famous country bears in their natural habitat. whether it be fishing in the river, in the shower or even the outhouse. either way the bears still know how to carry a tune. a christmas overlay would also be in the cards during the holiday season. like they used to have at the magic kingdom back in the day)

Now that sounds like a trippy, fun experience. I’ve never thought about it… but I wonder what those redneck bears do for fun.

Snow Queen 83

Interesting idea, but I don't know if Disney would create another Bears attraction. Because it's so problematic a topic. Some seem to think Bears is making fun of Southern folk.

MickeyMouse10

Interesting idea, but I don't know if Disney would create another Bears attraction. Because it's so problematic a topic. Some seem to think Bears is making fun of Southern folk.

Fair point, but it seems like people can be offended by anything nowadays. Disney should think about the overall audience rather than a few sensitive people on Twitter. Because chances are those people aren't making Disney rich.

Disney doesn't seem like they care if they offend southerners anyways (and certain other groups). Luckily there is still hope for Disney. They have afterall kept Haunted Mansion's suicide scene and Tiki Bird's accents. So maybe they are approaching things more intelligently than they have in the past 3 years (with their lousy diversity and equity crap).

itsy bitsy spider

It would be funny if you heard one of the bears in the outhouse yelling for TP. Just like the Santa outhouse I got my dad that makes a fart sound when you press it.

"I'm going to have to use the naughty list soon."

The Great Gonzo

Nice job, Country Bear Jamboree is a very underrated attraction that does fit Frontierland and Critter Country perfectly. It’s also rare when you hear about a ride that has humor in it. They tend to be more cookie cutter.

The Lochness Monsta

It would actually be pretty cool if the hits from the show made it in. There could be a silhouette of a bear taking a shower. It could be the female one… okay I got a bear fetish, I know.

MickeyMouse10

That actually makes a lot of sense. Because the park doesn’t have the show version of Country Bears. So it wouldn’t be in 2 attractions.

Last edited:

Goofy Ninja

I would love it if it captured the old ways of making attractions. Meaning a good length, animatronics and an unforgettable soundtrack.

oogie boogie man

Not a bad idea for a replacement for our Splash Mountain. But that might be overkill. People would start calling the land Bear Country rather than Frontierland.

PrinceCharming617

I like the feel of the land, because I'm a bit of a country boy. So I love old westerns and old and new country music. So this fits me like a pig in poop. It's kinda like Dollywood... if it was run my talking... albeit redneckish animals.

Even the restaurant could have animatronics like the classic show. This way it brings in a Hoop Dee Doo style atmosphere. And best of all they wouldn't have to pay for live human performers.

Last edited:

Rambozo

Very creative Mousey.

This land would definitely make my Aulani vacation more action packed. An added benefit to this resort area is it gives more options for vacations in the States. And would possibly help with the crowding at Disneyland as well. It's been unbearable... get it? 🤡

PrinceCharming617

Big Bad Wolf Mountain
----- (rollercoaster, similar to big thunder mountain)
----- (it tells the story of the 3 little pigs and the infamous and downright evil big bad wolf. it shows the wolf’s success in blowing down the first 2 houses, but his eventual failure with the last one. there will be other animals shown that are also afraid of the wolf. they too take refuge in holes, trees and other hiding spots. luckily for them he only has eyes for plump little piggies)

I’d love to go on a 3 Little Pigs themed ride. It could give you some Splash Mountain vibes with a Wolf instead of a Fox being the scoundrel. And maybe it will keep me from taking Bob Chapek hostage for taking my beloved Splash away.

There could be one point where the wolf blows you backwards with his breath (ala Everest). That would be something different than Big Thunder in MK (the Florida equivalent).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom