Will Harmonious Survive?

Vinnie Mac

Sounds like a good plan. Have you ever done Jungle Cruise during the FW? I hear it's better.
Not Magic Kingdom, but I did Test Track during Illuminations once (it was during the Celebration segment so lots of pyro) and it to this day is still one of my favorite WDW memories. Seeing the fireworks while riding a ride feels like you're in a WDW commercial.

Tacky3663_

I’ve actually been noticing they’ve been adding new elements of pyrotechnics to different shows each night and quite honestly I like it. Adding more pyro to me give this show more pizazz

mf1972

i’ll admit i wasn’t that impressed with the show when we saw it last fall, but willing to watch it again. i hope over time they’ll tweak it a bit. i still prefer reflections of earth

Tacky3663_

i’ll admit i wasn’t that impressed with the show when we saw it last fall, but willing to watch it again. i hope over time they’ll tweak it a bit. i still prefer reflections of earth
i think most of us prefer Reflections of Earth. But honestly, I like Harmonious as well, especially with the tweaks they’ve been doing That I’ve seen so far this summer.

wutisgood

Disney should have just put a massive amount of the 400ft fountains that Bellagio has along with some projection fountains and pyro and been done with it. Disney overthinks and overengineers and then raises prices blaming the consumer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom