The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I'm more concerned about the news that Disney plans to charge Mousekeeping on ALL RESORTS on top of the already staggering room costs.
I think Disney made a statement that that information was false. It doesn't shock me, though. We stayed at Marriott in Hilton Head this past December and they didn't provide maid service unless you paid for it, so it's not just a Disney thing.

(Hah, gotta love English and the ability to make a sentence with "that that" grammatically correct).

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@Cesar R M Did you see the info on charging for Mousekeeping anywhere official. I had only seen it via the one that can’t be named. Usually Disney wastes no time discrediting those type of rumors but I have not seen that either. I missed stuff on vacation 🤪

Tuvalu

Premium Member
@Cesar R M Did you see the info on charging for Mousekeeping anywhere official. I had only seen it via the one that can’t be named. Usually Disney wastes no time discrediting those type of rumors but I have not seen that either. I missed stuff on vacation 🤪
Currently on the clickbait site:

UPDATE: Disney has reached out to tell us that their recruiter misspoke and there are no plans to charge for daily housekeeping at this time.

Figgy1

Premium Member

UPDATE: Disney has reached out to tell us that their recruiter misspoke and there are no plans to charge for daily housekeeping at this time.
The Voldemort of sites was the one spreading the rumor

Cesar R M

I've seen it on various twitter threads and leaks discords. Some kinda reliable.

Good to know!
I still find very questionable when an hotel has the trick of always saying X price, when in reality its Y price after all the additional charges..

wdwfan4ver

The Voldemort of sites was the one spreading the rumor
It is one of the websites use for food reviews.

That site does have a youtube channel with over 147,000 subscribers. 6 months ago that youtube channel did have a "doing whatever Disney Genie Tells US" series. The Disney Genie in question is the free one they used, not the paid one.

Figgy1

Premium Member
It is one of the websites use for food reviews.

That site does have a youtube channel with over 147,000 subscribers. 6 months ago that youtube channel did have a "doing whatever Disney Genie Tells US" series. The Disney Genie in question is the free one they used, not the paid one.
If it was AJ I'm surprised she run with that story without confirmation. If it was allears, well that hasn't been the same since Deb retired:(

wdwfan4ver

If it was AJ I'm surprised she run with that story without confirmation. If it was allears, well that hasn't been the same since Deb retired:(
All ears and Disney Food Blog are owned by the same company aka Cambrick Yard Media. AJ Wolfe is the owner of Cambrick Yard Media. Molly of Allears is an employee of Cambrick Yard Media and is a professional theme park goer. They did not report the rumor though.

I did not see that story either site, but I did see it on The Voldemort of sites aka Tom. Tom is the owner. Tom's website does do food reviews at times besides rumors and news. His youtube channel also does have that rumor, I no idea if tom's youtube channel is blocked here.

Figgy1

Premium Member
All ears and Disney Food Blog are owned by the same company aka Cambrick Yard Media. AJ Wolfe is the owner of Cambrick Yard Media. Molly of Allears is an employee of Cambrick Yard Media and is a professional theme park goer. They did not report the rumor though.

I did not see that story either site, but I did see it on The Voldemort of sites aka Tom. Tom is the owner. Tom's website does do food reviews at times besides rumors and news. His youtube channel also does have that rumor, I no idea if tom's youtube channel is blocked here.
He he shall not be named is not allowed here at all;) I wouldn't trust him to change a lightbulb let alone post reviews

Gabe1

I've seen it on various twitter threads and leaks discords. Some kinda reliable.

Good to know!
I still find very questionable when an hotel has the trick of always saying X price, when in reality its Y price after all the additional charges..
Good to know that Disney acknowledged the bad info came From Disney itself

Gabe1

Food blog has changed dramatically. She should have stuck to food. She was good at it. Now she retweets old non relevant stories to food. So not in her expertise. Disappointing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom