Making a better Magic Kingdom (update on pg. 8)

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Yeah, I wouldn’t mind if only Disneyland gets it, because it fits and their splash is a lesser version. And equally important Tiana actually fits with the New Orleans area.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
their splash is a lesser version
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Both have their better versions of the same rides. For instance Disneyland's Pirates is far superior. Because it is longer and has more animatronics than Disney World's.

The same can be said for their Tower of Terror (which is gone) and Splash Mountain. They are shorter and more inferior versions of Florida's more developed versions.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Both have their better versions of the same rides. For instance Disneyland's Pirates is far superior. Because it is longer and has more animatronics than Disney World's.

The same can be said for their Tower of Terror (which is gone) and Splash Mountain. They are shorter and more inferior versions of Florida's more developed versions.
I agree that Florida’s version is better show-wise, but DL still has a better lift hill, facade, and music.

oogie boogie man

Nope, my friends. It feels like there is no hope to keep it, with the world we now live in. We probably should just get used to it. Disney only will change their ways when it hits them in the wallet.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
LOL, I'd like it if we could at least try to stop these people from ruining things. How long until Big Thunder gets changed? They would have probably done a retheme already if Lone Ranger wasn't such a turd.

PrinceCharming617

Disney’s new way of thinking (Equity???) has them bending over… backwards for anyone of color. Even if they are an animated character. They also sometimes are willing to swap out ones that aren’t. With little regard to what the story is based on (Disney’s Little Mermaid).

And before someone tries to say… “but… but they changed the character from the book”. Yes they did.. and they created a new version that is very different and unlike in the book she actually has a name. The main problem is they aren’t saying this is a new version, they are saying this is Ariel. They are even taking Scuttle and making him an Asian female.

Check those boxes off Disney.

Rambozo

Alright stay on topic fellas,

I don't think they'd ever do anything like WRE ever again. Because there is no IP they can attach to it. Much like futuristic stuff and dinosaurs, westerns haven't been too good to Disney.

Last edited:

Snow Queen 83

Geyser Tower
----- (presented by the lightning mining company)
----- (drop ride, similar to tower or terror and based on concept ideas that were never finalized for dl and dlp. it would start out as a normal mine elevator ride, but water begins to flood the area on all sides. then shortly after leaving the tracks a geyser erupts sending the elevator flying upward)

Another concept that didn't make it off the drawing board. If it actually got built it could really help with the crowds. Because once Tron opens Tomorrowland is going to be crazy. And Frontierland will become a ghost town until Tiana shows up.

oogie boogie man

Oooooo..... oooooo Geyser Tower.

Sounds pretty cool, I'm getting Earthquake and USH Backlot Tour vibes. When I think of the idea about the flooding water. I can tell why they didn't do it, sounds like fun, but also a pain in the to operate.

The Lochness Monsta

Tower of Terror, but western themed. You bet your I'll take it. It could always be apart of the Western River mountain range. Because the original plans had multiple attractions that would have been in this area. The only reason it didn't happen is because people wanted a Magic Kingdom version of Pirates and they were flabbergasted when they didn't see one on opening day.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
The only reason it didn't happen is because people wanted a Magic Kingdom version of Pirates and they were flabbergasted when they didn't see one on opening day.

You can see why people were P'd off, Pirates is one of the mainstays. Which most Disney parks should have like Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain. Even if they are under different pseudonyms like in France.

Goofy Ninja

Disneyland Paris almost got it too, which is too bad it didn't. With a lack of a Splash Mountain or Tiana's Mountain it could use it. Overall it has the best Frontierland out of all the parks when it comes to aesthetics though. They definitely took their time with that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom