Disneyland Canada

Rambozo

If people want the original they’ve got other Disney parks in North America to get it. They’re not being taken away by adding this one, they still exist. So I see no reason why it can’t be different in the Canadian park.

Goofy Ninja

This Fantasyland sounds better than the one in Magic Kingdom. The Florida one doesn't seem to have enough dark rides and big attractions the way this one does... so far.

Plus they got rid classic ones like Mr. Toad and Snow White.

Twilight_Roxas

Ever thought of adding events for the parks like the summer is a Percy Jackson event, and during Halloweentime Disneyland and it’s sister park gets a Halloween event?

MickeyMouse10

Ever thought of adding events for the parks like the summer is a Percy Jackson event, and during Halloweentime Disneyland and it’s sister park gets a Halloween event?

I've never thought of sprinkling in events. Clever idea!

But I'd probably wait on Percy Jackson's integration though. Disney hasn't exactly been hitting it out of the park lately with their content. I wouldn't want to put in an event then the series turns out to be like Artemis Fowl or Spiderwick.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Ok, I’m back.. again lol..

Sorry I’ve been so busy recently and haven’t had time to post on here…

I have been working on this project some more and I can’t wait to share my ideas!!

Awesome man, I can't wait to see what you got.

I know you must be busy this time of the year with school and all. But it's always fun to hear from you.

MickeyMouse10

As for Halloween there could be two different Halloween events one for kids & family, and the other for teens & adults.

I've never thought of that before, Disney should do definitely do it.

One night could have trick or treating and costume contests. While the other could be more like Pleasure Island back in the day. With random dance parties featuring DJ's and special characters in each land.

Best of all (for Disney) they could sell more alcoholic beverages and savory items ala Food and Wine. Thus making even more money off of drunk people.

MickeyMouse10

The other for Teens & Adults is more like Halloween Horror Nights with scarezones, and mazes.

Ooooooo, that sounds good too, very Universal-like.

Disneyland Paris used to do something similar, but once Disney took complete control of it they ditched it. Which is too bad it was a very unique experience. But as we've seen (with the Stitch attraction) the Disney company seems to shy away from scaring the poop out of people.

Twilight_Roxas

Disney could still do that with Alien vs Predator, Ready or Not, American Horror Story/Stories, and Marvel Zombies even original mazes, and scarezones.

Goofy Ninja

Disney could still do that with Alien vs Predator, Ready or Not, American Horror Story/Stories, and Marvel Zombies even original mazes, and scarezones.

img_1843.jpg

Yeah, Marvel Zombies would be awesome. It would totally scare the poop out of the rugrats though.

The Great Gonzo

Beauty and the Beast
----- (trackless, similar to ratatouille)
----- (experience belle and beast’s tale as old as time. featuring famous scenes like the ballroom dance and the be our guest ensemble)

I wouldn't mind getting the version from Tokyo Disneyland. However I'm glad it didn't go in the France pavilion in Epcot. It doesn't seem to fit theming wise as much as Ratatouille. But I do think it belongs in another castle park. The scene in the dining room and the transformation are definitely worth the ride alone.

itsy bitsy spider

Not me I think it looks like trash. There’s not enough going on throughout the attraction. There’s so much dead space. It’s like going to a haunted house where it’s mostly darkened walls and a skeleton jumps up to scare you every three minutes.

Twilight_Roxas

Not me I think it looks like trash. There’s not enough going on throughout the attraction. There’s so much dead space. It’s like going to a haunted house where it’s mostly darkened walls and a skeleton jumps up to scare you every three minutes.
That’s the point of a trackless dark ride. It’s supposed to have dead space for the vehicles to move around.

itsy bitsy spider

That’s the point of a trackless dark ride. It’s supposed to have dead space for the vehicles to move around.

Dead space = Boring

Runaway Railway, Rise of the Resistance and Ratatouille doesn't have empty spots. I think it could be plussed with animatronics, moving items or projections. It doesn't provide enough eye candy for the passengers.

P.S. never noticed they used the letter R a lot for the trackless attractions.

WazHatter08

I've never thought of sprinkling in events. Clever idea!

But I'd probably wait on Percy Jackson's integration though. Disney hasn't exactly been hitting it out of the park lately with their content. I wouldn't want to put in an event then the series turns out to be like Artemis Fowl or Spiderwick.
I 100% agree

Disney has been flopping recently with adaptions (and animated stuff imo)

Like for Example, Artemis Fowl, Spiderwick, Encanto (I didn’t like it very much tbh), Turning Red, some of the Disney+ stuff hasn’t been very good and with Chapek in charge, I wouldn’t count on anything too expensive, and Percy Jackson is veryyyy popular and would be expensive

MickeyMouse10

I 100% agree

Disney has been flopping recently with adaptions (and animated stuff imo)

Like for Example, Artemis Fowl, Spiderwick, Encanto (I didn’t like it very much tbh), Turning Red, some of the Disney+ stuff hasn’t been very good and with Chapek in charge, I wouldn’t count on anything too expensive, and Percy Jackson is veryyyy popular and would be expensive

Disney is probably going to do what they usually do now, a bait and switch. It doesn't matter anymore if someone's name is in the title. The lead character is going to look like an idiot or a coward, whose constantly needing to be saved by the side characters.

(See every recent Marvel and Star Wars show (besides Mando) for evidence).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom