Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway SPOILER Thread

BubbaisSleep

A logical enhancement would be the tornado sequence. Have the vehicles rotate around the tornado, have the tornado move around, something different in that area would bring the ride up a notch.
A scene similar to the end of Mystic Manor where projection mapping shows the room getting torn apart by a tornado as the cars spins around the room would be an excellent upgrade.

Disney Analyst

A scene similar to the end of Mystic Manor where projection mapping shows the room getting torn apart by a tornado as the cars spins around the room would be an excellent upgrade.

Precisely what I was picturing. Have a tornado in centre, cars spinning around, have objects spinning like in haunted mansion leota room, have the wall projects on with things happening, etc.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This is my favorite post
Here's mine:

1651360811228.png

SonnyEcipse

Honestly, there's still endless possibilities of scenes they could add. There's at least 100 of the original Mickey Mouse Shorts alone, not even counting the Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse series of shorts on Disney+ now.

MagicHappens1971

Sorry to bump this thread, but does Ops often choose to skip the pre show if it’s busy? I’ve never seen the pre-show not operational (aside from during covid). The wait time is 100+ minutes

CaptinEO

Finally got to go on this one. I don't see spoilers for rides so it was a fresh experience.

Loved the preshow surprise. what a crazy effect. We are still wondering how they did it. This is a really advanced ride technologically and a lot of the visuals such as running animated water in 3D are really neat. They did a great job making a 2D cartoon in a 3D world.

We went on this twice. The first time we didnt see much at all (2nd car). The second time we were in the 1st car and saw much more and the story flowed better.

My only issue with this ride is that it seems like each room is 2-3 times bigger than it needs to be. For the amount of space this ride takes up I don't know why they didn't utilize it better.

Why is each room the size of a warehouse? It's a cute and charming ride, it could benefit from smaller rooms.

I also feel like the Great Movie Ride went longer than this ride, but I only went on it once and it was 10+ years ago.

MagicHappens1971

Finally got to go on this one. I don't see spoilers for rides so it was a fresh experience.

Loved the preshow surprise. what a crazy effect. We are still wondering how they did it. This is a really advanced ride technologically and a lot of the visuals such as running animated water in 3D are really neat. They did a great job making a 2D cartoon in a 3D world.

We went on this twice. The first time we didnt see much at all (2nd car). The second time we were in the 1st car and saw much more and the story flowed better.

My only issue with this ride is that it seems like each room is 2-3 times bigger than it needs to be. For the amount of space this ride takes up I don't know why they didn't utilize it better.

Why is each room the size of a warehouse? It's a cute and charming ride, it could benefit from smaller rooms.

I also feel like the Great Movie Ride went longer than this ride, but I only went on it once and it was 10+ years ago.
I could be wrong but I feel the room sizes were to accommodate more RVs

UNCgolf

I could be wrong but I feel the room sizes were to accommodate more RVs

I think it's a general issue with the trackless ride system; pretty sure they all have at least one section of the ride that feels like you're in a huge warehouse.

Not that it's absolutely required for trackless, but I think it's the easiest way to take advantage of what trackless offers, for better or worse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom