News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

SirLink

Even yelling fire in a crowded fire isn’t actually illegal. It was an example given as part of the establishment of the “clear and present danger” doctrine that was replaced over 50 years ago.

It doesn’t matter what Disney was saying. You are just wrong. Florida is not in the UK.
I am right. Or does the US not believe in slander/libel?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Probably. Now anything Disney tries to do in Florida will get pushback or slow walked,
Too bad. I was looking forward to the campus in FL
That's probably not going to happen now.

Oh, without a doubt. Not that Disney was ever quick to act, but this will slow them down even further.

I'm certain that the Lake Nona Campus is done. Those jobs can stay in California, go to another state, or be done remotely.

Disstevefan1

Close! "Reedy Creek Improvement Dist., 216 So. 2d 202 (Fla. 1968). 4The district includes the cities of Bay Lake and Lake Buena Vista. According to 2000 Census data, the cities have a combined population of only 39 residents."
I Used to wish I lived there. It's all over now. Too bad. Everybody loses when this happens. Even DeSantis loses.

jrhwdw

So..........
What do you do when you're fed up with ALL US Government??????? I'm a GOP Fan but I don’t need DeSantis shutting down or kicking WDW out of FL either!! Doesn't matter that WDW had a good Weekend with the return of the Easter Pre Parade. Also, M&G and FOF just about back to normal(COVID wise)This Story will not go away!

Does DeSantis really know what’s he's doing? Isn't it known that this could be Political Susisde? Giving Taxpayers over $ 2,000 in New Taxes?

If Chappie is in his biggest hole ever.......Can't Iger or even Eisner smell what’s happening and get TWDC/TDO back on the right track?????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom