Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind SPOILER Thread

Danis Woodham

Share your SPOILER thoughts, reactions, and any other spoiler based observations about Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
Do we have any information about the rides accesibility for those with really long legs? Sometimes my husband is allowed to ride Slinky dog and other times he cannot due to the size of his legs.

WDWJoeG

Sounds like Space Mountain 3.0. Coaster in a dark box with some screens and minimal "set pieces". Hmmm, I think someone said that would be the case as the Diznoids speculated about all the amazing things that would be all throughout the ride.

Just how the $#% does Disney spend $400,000,000 on this?
THAT's the lens you have to look at this through. Is it a fun coaster? I would hope so as it's a massive, vista destroying, monstrosity that costs hundreds of millions of dollars!

Let's hope our standards are higher for this than "it's a fun coaster with a good soundtrack". It should be mind-blowing thematically and in execution for that scale/price tag. Hoping it is...

Last edited:

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Do we have any information about the rides accesibility for those with really long legs? Sometimes my husband is allowed to ride Slinky dog and other times he cannot due to the size of his legs.
I haven’t seen much pertaining to accessibility yet. I’m sure that information should come soon though.

Hawg G

THAT's the lens you have to look at this through. Is it a fun coaster? I would hope so as it's a massive, vista destroying, monstrosity that costs hundreds of millions of dollars!

Let's hope our standards are higher for this than "it's a fun coaster with a good soundtrack". It should be mind-blowing thematically and in execution for that scale/price tag. Hoping it is..
The reviews are pretty clear. Unless everyone is in collusion, that it is a basic black box coaster with really big screens. Universal would be abslutely eviscerated for this ride, especially at the ludicrous price tag.

WDWJoeG

The reviews are pretty clear. Unless everyone is in collusion, that it is a basic black box coaster with really big screens. Universal would be abslutely eviscerated for this ride, especially at the ludicrous price tag.
But, but, but Zach said!!!!

Also, have we heard yet about the plot device of why tourists wandering through the museum are required to fight a space villain? Can't wait to hear it....

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
And that’s why I’m scratching my head. A lot of people are hinting at an “amazing achievement“…

No need to actually bother seeing it.

It’s become an “epidemic”

EPCOT-O.G.

September by Earth, Wind and Fire.

There is not a single classic EPCOT reference. Rocket mispronounced EPCOT at the end of the ride, and Gamora corrects him, to which he replies something like "who names these things?!"
Walt did, in one of his last public appearances. But hey, maybe the self-deprecating jokes will take the sting off of questions as to what six years and $450M gets you these days.

Brer Oswald

Nope. It’s a “fun coaster”. Because that’s totally all the park needed after 20+ years of neglect and deterioration. A “fun” “coaster”.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom