News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

TikibirdLand

G00fyDad

It still will be a little funny that the train will be come through underneath the ride.
New thrill ride?
close call vintage s GIF

fgmnt

Still wondering the odds of opening by December. 25% chance?
I think it would be a miss to open this much later than the start of the FY rollover near the start of October. Not an insider, just think that it would behoove the company to finally wrap up this 5 year long project asap. Try to get exterior work done before the really oppressive weather sets in.

G00fyDad

I think it would be a miss to open this much later than the start of the FY rollover near the start of October. Not an insider, just think that it would behoove the company to finally wrap up this 5 year long project asap. Try to get exterior work done before the really oppressive weather sets in.

Not if they can roll over some of this cost onto the next FY.

Schweino

Not if they can roll over some of this cost onto the next FY.
While a good point, it just makes me wonder how much 'cost' would actually be added next FY considering where the project is today. I mean every penny counts I guess, but still, there's a line I would think.

G00fyDad

While a good point, it just makes me wonder how much 'cost' would actually be added next FY considering where the project is today. I mean every penny counts I guess, but still, there's a line I would think.
They still have theming to do and a ton of other things that will require money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom