Hoop Dee Doo Revue is reopening!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

We love Edna Mode

Went many years ago when my son was little. He was asked to go on stage and refused! We still had a great time. From what I remember the food was pretty good-I seem to remember strawberry short cake!

joanna71985

Original Poster
Went many years ago when my son was little. He was asked to go on stage and refused! We still had a great time. From what I remember the food was pretty good-I seem to remember strawberry short cake!

I love the food at Hoop! And you are correct- dessert is strawberry shortcake

JIMINYCR

Wonderful news. We always fit in a show every trip. The show hasn’t changed over the years but some of the cast has. The meal is plentiful and entertainment top notch. I couldn’t see as popular as it was that Disney would abandon it. Certainly in a different category than the Aloha show was!!!

joanna71985

Original Poster
Wonderful news. We always fit in a show every trip. The show hasn’t changed over the years but some of the cast has. The meal is plentiful and entertainment top notch. I couldn’t see as popular as it was that Disney would abandon it. Certainly in a different category than the Aloha show was!!!

I never got a chance to see the luau (I kept meaning to see it, but would always put it off). But Hoop is one of my favorite shows on property

NelleBelle

We've always wanted to see it but have held off primarily for the food--we've never seen a review for a vegetarian option and certainly don't want to spend the money for something no one can eat just to see a show.😕

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
We've always wanted to see it but have held off primarily for the food--we've never seen a review for a vegetarian option and certainly don't want to spend the money for something no one can eat just to see a show.😕

If you'll go over to vegandisneyfood dot com, the have a review of what they have.

RememberWhen

My sister, vegetarian, with a ton of food allergies has eaten there successfully. If I recall, she had a plate of rice and veggies. It was plentiful, if not totally worth the cost. It was definitely made specifically for her. And, with the sangria, I think she’d do it again.

NelleBelle

My sister, vegetarian, with a ton of food allergies has eaten there successfully. If I recall, she had a plate of rice and veggies. It was plentiful, if not totally worth the cost. It was definitely made specifically for her. And, with the sangria, I think she’d do it again.
Good to know! I have a bad allergy to mushrooms and I know a big go-too for a lot veg-friendly dishes are mushrooms; nice to know they took care of your sister and her food allergies!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom