Entertainment News

DCBaker

Premium Member
New casting call out for subs/casual temporary positions for Nemo (and other events) -

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 4.02.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 4.05.03 PM.png

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Marie-
I completely agree, Tarzan was a must see!
Miss the intensity and energy of the show
Definitely one of my absolute favorites. I was so sad when that show was ended. I was hoping Nemo would be great but it was a total miss for me. I do like FoTLK and will go see it without complaint, but I think Tarzan Rocks was the best show in that park so far that I have personally seen. Marie

Walt d

Some entertainment appears to be returning to Epcot!! Alberta Bound is returning to the Mill Stage in the Canada Pavilion on October 1st, 2021. The band features Jason Thomas and Billy Varnes both who worked with Off Kilter and CC Dixon who worked with Mulch, Sweat & Shears along with some other terrific musicians. Nice to see some of the great entertainment returning to Disney!!!
I like that off kilter sound!

Sonconato

I like that off kilter sound!
Me too! I'm sad to see Off kilter broke up as a band. They were doing gigs outside of the Canadian Pavilion but after 25 years together, they decided to disband. I really like that Dominic Gaudious is playing at Epcot, he used to only be at Disney Springs but now I see he's at Epcot.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The article about the summer entertainment at DAK confirms the return of the aerial sequence in FOLK along with the previously announced return of the Tumble Monkeys. They have also stopped referring to the show as "A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King" in the press materials, which should be a good indication that the whole show will be returning shortly.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Disney is pretty tight-lipped with stuff like this. I hope they don't get in trouble for posting. Yeah, it's kind of generic info but still...their social media "sniffers" have NO sense of humor
and now this post is gone. Hopefully they didn't get in trouble and were just told to take it down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom