Waz's WRLD

MickeyMouse10

actually most like Carpets
1180w-600h_a-to-z-jet-packs.jpg

Ohhhh, so it would be an aerial carousel. Interesting... maybe you could make it like Jet Packs in Shanghai.

MickeyMouse10

Idea A7: The World Of Tomorrow

The World Of Tomorrow: A hybrid dark ride exploring the inventions and beauty of the past, while staying true to the ideals of tomorrow. Located in Future World, we look to educate people on the past while exciting them for tomorrow. Mix of a Roller Coaster, Drop Ride, Slow Ride and Spinny Ride (Basically combo of Rock N Roller, ToT, Splash Mountain and Tea Cups).

f9db4d4cb539d80b44cc24cc2d368faf.jpg

as found in the latest one sentence comp

I love the look of the city.

I wish they would have either stuck with "Futureworld" or went with "World Discovery" for the whole section. I strongly dislike the names "World Celebration" and even "World Nature".

One sounds like a sale at Party City and the other sounds too National Geographic or Animal Kingdom.

Goofy Ninja

Idea A5: Loch Ness Monster Tube Coaster (as found in Animal kingdom expansion! In need of ideas by My homie @ThatGuyFromFlorida)

loch ness monster tube coaster... where the track is built into a tube underwater so that riders get to go underwater without getting too wet... might work better somewhere else but still would be great ...

That actually sounds pretty badass. It also goes with the original ideas for Beastly Kingdom, where they were going to put a Lochness restaurant.

MickeyMouse10

That actually sounds pretty badass. It also goes with the original ideas for Beastly Kingdom, where they were going to put a Lochness restaurant.

BeastlyKingdomOverviewHALF.jpg

Yep, Lochness Landing was going to be located near the downtrodden English village part. Where the residents live in fear of the dragon, who dwells in their mountains.

You can even see the lochness swimming around in the river nearby. He periodically would come up for air and squirt the guests.

WazHatter08

hey guys!! IM BACK! hopefully for good this time!! I got rlly caught up in school and I leave for a Theater Competition in Atlanta this week!!

I’m gonna be more active in the next couple of months so watch out for my latest stuff!! I missed doing this and I’m glad to be back!!

MickeyMouse10

hey guys!! IM BACK! hopefully for good this time!! I got rlly caught up in school and I leave for a Theater Competition in Atlanta this week!!

I’m gonna be more active in the next couple of months so watch out for my latest stuff!! I missed doing this and I’m glad to be back!!

Awesome, we've really missed your ideas and comments. Sometimes you come up with stuff I wouldn't even think of.

Good Luck in the competition, break a leg. ... Of course not literally though.... you know what I mean.

WazHatter08

Ok am I the only who thinks it would be cool if Disney SOMHOW acquired Looney Tunes? All the rides that could be made out of that? And Animaniacs? And some other EXTREMELY well known movies? Holy cow the things Disney could do with assets like that…. But I highly doubt it’ll happen. Who knows though

MickeyMouse10

Ok am I the only who thinks it would be cool if Disney SOMHOW acquired Looney Tunes? All the rides that could be made out of that? And Animaniacs? And some other EXTREMELY well known movies? Holy cow the things Disney could do with assets like that…. But I highly doubt it’ll happen. Who knows though

Nope, I think it would be awesome as well. With it they could finally use more Roger Rabbit/Toontown related things as well (cue Disneyfan32).

But I think Universal actually is in more need of it. Thanks to their New Park and their Underused Spots (in both Studios and Islands).

WazHatter08

Ride Idea A18: Iron Rattler

This ride is a scenario where Disney acquired Six Flags, brought the Iron Rattler to Disney (whatever park they choose) and altered the ride a bit… I honestly think it could work at any Disney Park around the world BUT I’d vote Paris because I think it could fit beautifully into Disneyland Paris!! It might crowd a bit and people may say that it would overload Frontierland but I think because all Frontierlands are pretty stinking popular, it could easily work, and maybe the lines could be a people eater, that way lines for other rides aren’t absurdly long (cough cough Pandora cough cough) lol… I’m still working on how it would look and the story but I’ll have it done by this week

WazHatter08

IM BACKKK

Fr this time

Hi I got busy again lol

But I’m coming back better than ever

Just you wait until you see what I’ve been working on

Just you wait

Just you wait….

(totally not a Hamilton reference lol)

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ok wow it’s been a while since I posted in here… and looking back I was kinda cringe lol…

Anyway: Idea A19 - Samurai Run

Located In the Japan pavilion, this roller coaster takes guests on an adventure through the times of long ago, where they find they are being hunted down by the notorious samurai and must escape. Would run about 3-5 and would give World Showcase a much needed thrill attraction (Ik some people consider Remy a thrill attraction but I honestly don’t). I have more ideas I’m working on it, I promise I’ll get it up as soon as possible.

The Lochness Monsta

Ok wow it’s been a while since I posted in here… and looking back I was kinda cringe lol…

Anyway: Idea A19 - Samurai Run

Located In the Japan pavilion, this roller coaster takes guests on an adventure through the times of long ago, where they find they are being hunted down by the notorious samurai and must escape. Would run about 3-5 and would give World Showcase a much needed thrill attraction (Ik some people consider Remy a thrill attraction but I honestly don’t). I have more ideas I’m working on it, I promise I’ll get it up as soon as possible.

Sounds interesting Laddie and they do need more attractions in World Showcase. The crowds are getting pretty big in certain areas. It needs to be spread out more evenly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom