Kungaloosh!!!

UNCgolf

They haven’t reopened the dinner shows they already have!

Build a new Adventurer’s Club with one of the under-utilized spaces at BoardWalk.

This is a great idea. I love the BoardWalk -- Flying Fish is one of the (if not the) best restaurants on property outside of Victoria & Albert's, JellyRolls is probably the most fun nighttime spot for adults, and the vibe of the whole area is good. But there's just not enough else there.

The Atlantic Dance Hall seems empty the vast majority of the time, so that would be a good spot to replace. I think there were rumors that the ESPN Club wasn't coming back, so that's another option.

I also wish they'd replace the generic ice cream shop with a highly themed early 20th century ice cream/milkshake/soda fountain type place, but that's a whole other thing.

Last edited:

LiterallyNobody

Original Poster
You've had some good scoops (Joe Rohde leaving, no 50th parade, VotLM dead), but also big misses.

What happened that Fantasmic! didn't reopen last year?

What happened that Paint the Night didn't come to WDW?
I get what I get. As I have mentioned before, I do not work for Disney.. I work as a consultant for a contractor that the big D hires. I get bits of information here and there. I am far enough away being in the know that I can post things as I hear about them. There has only been one time that anyone came close to figuring our who I was.

Do I have misses? Yes I do. But it is all based on what I have been told, been in meetings about, or had emails about. I am sure you know more than others that the entertainment industry is always in flux.

You did forget to mention that I dropped info about the Star Wars drones WAY before anyone else even had a hint of it. :p

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Way too big, IMO. Obviously they don't need to use all the space, but a lot of the AC charm was the small intimate spaces.

Depends on what they are planning. They can keep the integrity of the old AC as well as adding a separate area or two. Maybe dinner show, TS, or similar. I'd wager that the attached gift shop will be considerably large.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I get what I get. As I have mentioned before, I do not work for Disney.. I work as a consultant for a contractor that the big D hires. I get bits of information here and there. I am far enough away being in the know that I can post things as I hear about them. There has only been one time that anyone came close to figuring our who I was.

Do I have misses? Yes I do. But it is all based on what I have been told, been in meetings about, or had emails about. I am sure you know more than others that the entertainment industry is always in flux.

You did forget to mention that I dropped info about the Star Wars drones WAY before anyone else even had a hint of it. :p
Thanks. We appreciate people who acknowledge their misses.

Unlike your archnemesis!! 😉

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
If this has to do with the ACTUAL Adv Club - there's only 3 of the original actors left. The rest didn't survive furlough. I don't want to see anything involving new actors.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes

Good....then when is Hoop Dee Doo coming back ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom