News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

GimpYancIent

I would think with the prices they are charging it would be like a cruise ship and have a gratis late night room service menu so there would be no outside deliveries.
Yes, for the prices they are charging there should be a gratis food service (a room service menu) for the late night snackers. Like an actual cruise ship. The outside delivery possibility should not even be part of the conversation. An actual cruise would not be receiving any outside deliveries (with the exception of emergencies) probably via helicopter, something a pizza delivery company would not be doing. For that matter any food delivery service. If the illusion is going to be the Halcyon is in space, then NO outside food deliveries should not be possible.

TikibirdLand

Lando: "This deal's getting worse all the time..."
Now you got me picturing Kylo and the storm troopers boarding the cruiser with masks on. Would they wear them on the outside? Or, under their current masks? If the later, how will guests know they're wearing one? And, what about the Wookie????

If you've ever been to a Bucee's store, they have a beaver statue in front. Right now, it's wearing a mask. Pretty funny to see walking up to the store!

Smooth

1642533917303.png

durangojim

Wasn't Disney cracking down on food deliveries because scammers were dropping pizza delivery fliers at room doors as a means of getting people's credit card information? (I could swear I remember reading something about this...)
Yes but they weren't deliveries, they were just people walking in (which is extremely easy to do) and putting flyers under doors. they weren't dressed like delivery people.

FettFan

Wasn't Disney cracking down on food deliveries because scammers were dropping pizza delivery fliers at room doors as a means of getting people's credit card information? (I could swear I remember reading something about this...)

I don't know about Disney resorts, but this was definitely happening at the Nickelodeon Hotel way back when because the Nick Hotel was not a closed hotel; anyone could just walk up to the rooms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom