Save Up to $500 on a 5-Night Stay at Select Disney Resort Hotels in Spring and Early Summer 2022

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That TWDC need to hire more staff so they can have more room availability leading to more/better discounts for guests? :angelic:

...and I never should have switched my rezzie from YC a few months ago. (Not that it would have mattered, apparently.)
Or everyone keep climbing over each other’s backs to buy at full or a hair off full price…with increases and limited offerings…and watch and see if that trend doesn’t continue

DisneyJoe

Interesting that they built out a virtual website queue. Disney can surely handle the traffic, so this tells me they (for some reason) are trying to really manage the inventory of the deal. Really, really odd.

EDIT: Could be related to staffing, and they don't want to book too many people into their hotels?
They've had a virtual website queue since well before COVID and staffing issues, at least April 2018, but perhaps the threshold for using it varies?

Schweino

They've had a virtual website queue since well before COVID and staffing issues, at least April 2018, but perhaps the threshold for using it varies?
Interesting - I have never seen this virtual queue on the website ever (2019 and '20 trips) and even fake planning future trips which I've done quite a bit recently. I can't imagine this discount hit the hypothetical threshold surely, but I guess there's always a chance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom