News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure opening reports and using Virtual Queue at EPCOT

Twirlnhurl

I would imagine that most of the difference would be the fact that ILL is a fraction of the total capacity now. When the ride first opened, that capacity was allocate to boarding groups, so today the total number of people who can get boarding groups is lower.

Did the number of groups distributed decrease? Or did the number of people per group decrease? Does anyone know?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I would imagine that most of the difference would be the fact that ILL is a fraction of the total capacity now. When the ride first opened, that capacity was allocate to boarding groups, so today the total number of people who can get boarding groups is lower.

Did the number of groups distributed decrease? Or did the number of people per group decrease? Does anyone know?
I was just going to post speculation that the relatively high number of BGs each day means the ride's reliability is pretty good. So if the BGs are going down significantly, I'd hazard the guess that it's due to more ILLs being allocated/sold.

DisneyDodo

That would make sense, but the shift seems to have happened about a week into November, well after the Genie launch. It’s possible that the ILL allocation increased at that time, but I believe it’s actually become harder to get those too, which would lend credence to the hypothesis that Epcot is seeing a lot more guests.

Touchdown

Well, Epcot is currently doing an extremely popular seasonal concert that most people get dinner packages for. Might have something to do with it.

Im really hoping BG go away after the holidays.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Well, Epcot is currently doing an extremely popular seasonal concert that most people get dinner packages for. Might have something to do with it.

Im really hoping BG go away after the holidays.
I could see that happening. Probably not until February, but I am also hopeful the boarding groups go away sooner than later.

sWANNISAX

No reason to have a boarding group when the line once your group is called is still 45 minutes as it was this week. I slept through the 7 am and got a 1pm without much trouble. RoR is much better off the boarding group in my opinion this should go off to and just be paid ILL.

gorillaball

Is the 1p VQ like Rise of the Resistance was where you have to be in the park? Or at least have to have checked into the park at some point earlier in the day?

gerarar

Premium Member
7am: 12.76 secs
1pm: 9.18 secs

BG 139 is the last BG for the day. This is 15 less than yesterday.

Once again, the 7am BG drop lasted “longer” than the 1pm drop. The last time this occurred was on November 27, 2021.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom